Final Authors Note

The end...damn...

I would like to thank everyone who has read this story! I started writing it years ago and took a million breaks in between, and it definitely shows in some parts lol!

I woke up today to a whole bunch of emails with your lovely comments, and I was so shocked because this book has never gotten that much attention before. My shock continued when I saw that it had reached number 2 in the werewolf category, like WHAT?! 

I swear it has been fixed on #204 for years....I really don't know what happened!

Little Jasmine who started writing this book and had such high hopes for it, would be happy dancing right now! 

I am super surprised, excited, grateful and everything in between and I hope you will give me a follow because I have another book I am working on and I'd love you all to stick around to check it out. 

I'm only going to post it when it's completed so that I can get it to you guys in one go! I don't know the best way to notify you guys, so I will probably post another chapter when it's out, or do an announcement on my page. 

In the meantime, this book does need some major editing! Even though I think it is good (totally non-biased) it is definitely super rough, because of all the breaks I took and all the different directions I went in along the way. 

So bear with me while I comb through the musings of a teenage girl, now in her twenties and make RJAWK even better. 

If you guys see any mistakes or have any criticism feel free to comment! 

I love you all!

- Jasmine 

Update:

Okay so sad update besties! I think it was a mistake that my book was bumped up to #2 because it was only there for a few hours, before completely disappearing again! So sad :( 

But if you have made it to this point and liked the book, please please share and interact with it and maybe we can get up there again one day!