Authors note:

Hey everyone, I haven't put any authors notes in the book so far, so this is just a little hey! (I actually do exist lol)

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading :) It means so much to me. I haven't received any comments or feedback on the novel yet...So if it's not too much trouble, please let me know your thoughts! The good and the bad are all welcome. I want to have a regular posting schedule, cause every two days seems very random, so I would love to hear some thoughts on that. 

I also have another book in the works :) I will put the description below in case you want to check it out. It has a very different storyline to this one, but its the opposite of cliche and it has some very refreshing characters. 

Once again thank you for reading, I love you sooo much!

IN OUR STARS:

Cassidy stopped believing in love. A long time ago.

She had been exposed to the real world, a harsh, unjust and cruel reality. Being a principled, strong-willed individual she made a choice that changed her life forever. After leaving her pack, life and all aspirations behind, most of her ties to the werewolf community was severed, her wolf a faint and distant memory and a reminder of her past that is riddled with tragedy.

She has put all her energy into climbing up the corporate ladder and building walls around her lacerated heart. Being completely invested in her career help push the lonely and empty consuming feeling to the back of her mind. 7 years after this dramatic change she meets Liam, someone that she never anticipated. Someone who had the potential to show her what love is, someone who can fill the void and mend her broken heart.

Liam gave away his heart the moment he met Cassidy, he loved all of her, her passion, drive intelligence and her auburn hair. He imagined Finding his mate would make his life complete, but Cassidy's walls are high, guarded and surrounded by thorns. Liam longs to be the 'prince' she's always dreamed of and like a prince he is determined to win Cassidy's heart.