Season 1 Episode 1: 48 hours

(There are going to be some people I made up in this story.
Ashley Von: Dick's adoptive sister since he was twelve.
Savannah: Starfire's six year older sister.
Kaylee: Raven's older sister
Jake: Cyborg's older brother
Gregory: Beast Boy's older brother
Justin: Terra's older brother. I am not saying she is going to be in this story but her brother will be.)

The front doors to the Wayne manor burst open and almost fell of it's hinges. Dick ran in carrying a conscious Starfire. But the thing is, she seemed to look fine, but she wasn't. Nightwing and Starfire were out patrolling in their city of Bludhaven, when they saw a villain looking for some trouble. So him and Starfire flew or grappled down to the villain. It was a good and long fight, but just before the battle ended, the villain shot this ray at Starfire and it hit her. Nightwing was so angry after hearing what that ray caused. Starfire couldn't walk for 48 hours.

Dick didn't even care, or notice, that he ran into the Wayne Manor as Nightwing. All he cared about was getting Starfire to the couch in the living room.
"I am the very sorry I let that ray hit me Robin". Starfire said disappointed. "It's alright Star, it wasn't your fault". Nightwing reassured her. When he became Nightwing a year ago, Starfire was so used to call him Robin over the years that Dick let her call him that. Actually, it didn't bother him to hang on to his childhood life. Then the power couple than heard racing foot steps and shouting. That can only mean one thing. The Sibling Apocalypse. Oh good grief, Nightwing thought. He wanted to see Alfred or one of the League members to come and see if the ray that hit Starfire was actually active and to confirm the time of when it would wear off.

"I swear I heard the door open Todd".

"Is no one going to worry about the cockroach flying around the house."

"That bug didn't get in Ashie's room did it?"

"Demon Spawn you probably thought you heard the door open. Or did all 'no childhood' seep into your brain again?"

That was when Dick realized, he didn't have much choice but to call his family.

"Uh, no Little Wing. Baby Bat was right. They front door did open!"

He shouted to them so that his family could hear him. Dick then heard,

"Grayson"?

"Golden Boy"?

And four said "Dick?"

It was no sooner when six heads poked through the opening to the kitchen. One was a tall boy, the height of Starfire about, with black hair and blue eyes. And he has a white strip on one of his bangs. Another boy had curtain bangs and was holding a cup of coffee. He looked sleep deprived. Another boy who looked like the youngest was wearing a scowl on his face and his skin was darker than Bruce's. That boy had the same color eyes as Starfire. Then there were three girls. One had orange hair and glasses, another girl has blonde hair, and the last girl has short black hair.
Jason, Tim, Damian, Babs, Stephanie, and Cassandra.

"About time Grayson".

"Oh there you two are".

"Uh, Babs, Only Dick is here," Stephanie questions.

"Look closer".

They than all see probably their favorite person. Taylor Swift!
No, I'm joking.
Starfire. Dick's Alien Princess girlfriend in his arms. 
"Greetings," Starfire greeted.
The were all happy to see The Power Couple. Literally you could come to them for anything. But the six couldn't understand why they were both here early since the two weren't suppose to be here til the weekend.