Season 1 Episode 7: Anxiety Part 2

Hey Guys sorry if I'm updating the second part of Anxiety without finishing the other ones but I just looked up what Anxiety actually is so now this part will be better.
A/N: Not my Photo

Previously on Anxiety
A couple hours later Dick is trying to get Starfire to sleep but that isn't really working out. She sleeps peacefully, but just for a few minutes. Dick comforts her. It works but Starfire never opened up about this. So no one really knows what she is going through. Expect Jason. Jason knocks on the Tamaranian Princesses door and Dick opens it. He explains to Jason that he was just getting her to sleep. Jason says he wants to talk to Starfire about his PTSD and saying that he is going through a little bit what she is going through. Dick hesitates but than says it's okay. They just have to wait until she wakes up, Luckily for them she is awake.
P.S if any of you have anxiety and this triggers something please stop reading immediately. Thanks! Sorry If I didn't say this in the first part.

Starfire comes out of the room looking sleep deprived like she hasn't slept in days. She has a blanket around her, her eyes are baggy and her cheeks shining from tears. Old and new. Jason looks at Starfire and wonders what could be bothering her. Dick looks at his girlfriend and says to her "Star you remember Jason right?"

Starfire nods.

"Well he wants to speak with you. You see he has PTSD. Sure it's not the same as Anxiety even though Anxiety is a symptom of PTSD, but he can help." Dick assures her.

Starfire looks at Jason and with a little thinking silently ushers him into her room with Dick behind them. Dick closes the door as Jason sits down with Starfire on her bed at the manor.

"So you have Anxiety right?" Jason asks careful not to trigger anything. Starfire nods again remaining silent.

"Do you want to talk about what triggered your Anxiety or what has happened in the last twenty-four hours?" Again the red head is silent. But her face tells the two boys in the room that she seems to be thinking about something.

"Okay well I'll start."
A/N: I haven't watched Batman: A Death in the Family yet and yeah I know I should but anyways if anything is wrong here please correct me but don't rude about it please and thank you!

Four Years Ago in a warehouse in Bosnia
Fourteen year old Jason Todd aka the second Robin was caught by the Joker as a trap for Batman. (I don't know if that was the case I just know that Jason died at the hands of Joker in a warehouse in Bosnia.)
The Joker was beating Jason with all his might. Blood coming everywhere out of Jason. His mouth, legs, arms etc. The Joker tied Jason's hands together so Jason couldn't punch his way out of the situation. And he couldn't kick because his legs didn't have the energy. A new Robin meant s new way to break Batman down. And the Joker knew it. After Dick left to find his own path, Bruce took in an Eleven Year Old Jason Todd who were taking tires off of the Batmobile. Batman with his GPS was racing on his bike to get to Jason as fast as he could. Joker left Jason in the warehouse all beating and bruised. And traumatized. Jason was able to use what little strength he had left to try and get out but the door was locked it was no use. He then heard a ticking and saw a bomb to his right. It was already at five seconds so Jason knew it was too late.  Batman hopped off his bike and raced towards the warehouse. But before he could get climb on the hill more, the warehouse exploded. With Jason in it. After the death of Jason Todd (because of The Joker) Ra's Al Ghul felt awful. So he used his Lazurus Pit to resurrect Jason. Bruce got on the phone to Dick to tell him that the Joker killed Jason. Dick was never there for Jason ad Starfire knew, but when he heard the news Dick broke down in tears and never talked to anyone but Starfire. ( At least I think since Starfire knows what it id like to loose a family member. She lost her parents.) Then a new "villian" popped up with a name called Red Hood. He reminded Bruce of either Dick or Jason. But Jason was dead and Dick was Nightwing. So the only other person had to be Jason. They soon figured out that The Red Hood is Jason Todd. Jason didn't know how he came back to life but the next thing he knows is he is crawling up through the ground like a zombie. Jason developed PTSD because of the incident (this is a little bit of my part) and what Bruce told the press was that Jason was in a coma due to a car accident so no one got suspicious about how Jason Todd is suddenly back. Batman did the rest.
End of Flashback
By this time Jason had been crying because of the reminder. But it has to be done. For his future sister-in-law.
So I decided to make a Part 3 because I just liked how it's placed? I don't know. But I'm going leave it here see you in the AM or PM which ever one.