🄿🅁🄾🄻🄾🄶🅄🄴♕︎

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

𝒯𝒲𝒪𝒜ℳ ℴ𝓃ℯ:

𝑆𝑤𝑖𝑓𝑡, 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒, 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑡, 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑡.
𝐴 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑞𝑢𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

In a mist-covered forest not too far from the capital, on the north there lies an extremely large and extravagant mansion that was surrounded by gigantic and almost impenetrable stone walls.

One of the five ruling families, the distinguished noble family of the Black Agriche's morning event is started off with...

*OC smirks*

...early tea.

"Master, it is time to wake up now." A deep yet feminine voice entered the family head's resting chamber while pushing a catering trolley.

The newly entered person walked towards the windows and opened the dark-red curtains, revealing and allowing the soft rays of the newly rising sun to enter the dark-painted bedroom.

Tying both ends of the curtains to the side, they walked back to the tray and prepared the meal and tea for their master skillfully and carefully.

"Today's breakfast of poached salmon and mint salad has been prepared. Side dishes of toast, scones, and champagne have been baked. Which one would you like?"

Lant Agriche, the man who was now awake from his slumber, groaned and let his eyes adjust from the brightness before slowly sitting up. "The scones..." he murmured when suddenly, his nose picked up a familiar scent.

"That aroma... is it Ceylon tea today?" He queried while dressing himself with the clothes that had been already prepared and placed by yours truly on his mattress.

"Yes, and we'll be using the Royal Doulton dishes." They answered with a smile while adjusting Lant's collar. "Preparations have been made with the Wedgwood Blue-White tea set."

The head of the Agriches hummed in acknowledgment and tilted his head when the other person was now tying his black and red checkered tie. "Today's plan?"

"After breakfast, you will see the authorities on Monarch Study, Professor Hugh."

"So then, after lunch is...?"

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

"Take this! Secret technique!! Flower bird moon all kinds of flowers profusion fist!!"

What kind of technique name is that? How idiotic and childish. She reckoned while fixing her white hand gloves that were wrinkled not too long ago.

It was exactly 7:30 in the morning and Lant was presently sitting outside the backyard. As of now, he was sitting while drinking tea and watching a specific worker of his with Professor Hugh standing across each other, preparing to have a match.

Should I kill him already? The red-eyed Agriche scowled at the professor---who was, by the way, sweating buckets of cold sweat.

"Take this!" Shouted the man who was wearing a Karategi and launched himself toward his opponent.