🅃🅆🄾♕︎

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

𝒯𝒲𝒪𝒜ℳ 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒:

𝔄 𝔪𝔞𝔦𝔡'𝔰 𝔡𝔲𝔱𝔶 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔢. 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔢 ℑ 𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔩𝔩, 𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Reincarnation isn't a bad thing, really. Especially if it's in your favorite novel.

But realizing that you were born in a criminal family that dominates the underworld where theft, fraud, drugs, and killing are nothing but normality to them. Then, just know that you're fucked up.

That was what Roxanna Agriche was feeling at the moment. 

Though being born in a mafia-like family may sound so badass and cool, but not for Roxanna. For hell's sake, her father was none other than Lant Agriche himself! One of the major antagonists from a romance novel called "Flower of Hell".

Lant Agriche, the Duke of Cold North where the strongest and deadliest blizzards are formed, and the ruler of the Black Agriche's---one of the 5 ruling families that existed in the novel. And finally, the one who summoned one of the most ruthless and strongest demons of hell, Serena Michaelis.

The novel was rather vague about the details entailing Lant, so his whole backstory was never revealed. Much to Roxanna's disappointment. But aside from the one who kidnapped the female lead's older brother, Cassis Pedelian, the relationship between Lant and Serena was mentioned, thankfully.

It was revealed in a forum that Serena Michaelis, a pseudonym that was given by Lant, was a demon who is associated with the Agriche's throughout the past generations.

And it was mentioned that the one who is able to summon and create a contract with her will no doubt, be the ruler of the Agriche.

But as the time passed by, weeks, months, years, decades, and even centuries, no one was able to succeed in summoning the demon again. As such, their rules had changed for the worse.

Elimination.

At the age of 15, every Agriche's will undergo a test, a test where they'll kill a hallucination of the ones they treasures the most. And if they are unable to succeed, they will be meet with none other than,

Death.

A cruel and immoral way indeed, but no one could do anything but to oblige. So throughout those times, plenty of blood and lives were spilled. It was like a silent war within their household and with their own blood ties every day. Some partake the test and some flee and hide.

Until one day, Lant Agriche appeared during the Grand Banquet that the Agriche's hold every month with a bloody and beaten up body.

It surprised everyone of course, it wasn't specified in the novel but it was obvious Lant was attacked by some assassins sent by one of his plenty siblings, but still manage to survive. But the most shocking part was that he showed up with the familiar pentagon on his right eye.

The contract seal of a demon. The pentagram of Serena Michaelis.

The contract seal that holds the conditions between Lant and Serena. The seal that symbolizes the bond between master and servant.

And that day was also the day where Lant commanded Serena to kill all those people in the banquet. A massacre happened that day and only Lant Agriche survived and became the Leader of the Black Agriche's.