Chapter 01

No one's pov

Izuna was making his way down the hall of Fujimi High School and, once he opened the door, he entered a stairway and walked down the first flight of stairs and was immediately met with one of his childhood friends, Takashi Komuro, leaning over the rail sulking.

??: So this is where you come to sulk now, huh?

Takashi then looked over and saw Izuna looking at him.

Takashi: What do you want Izuna?

Izuna just looked at his childhood friend and sighed.

Izuna: I take it you still sulking about thing between you and Rei?

Takashi:

??: He's an idiot, after all.

Izuna and Takashi looked behind them and saw their other childhood friend, Saya Takagi.

Takashi: Takagi.

Izuna: Yo Saya.

Saya: Hello, Izuna.

Saya then looked back at Takashi, but Izuna noticed for a quick second a small smile on her face when she looked at him.

Saya:*sighs* You always run off to the same spot whenever you have a problem. It's like you're a little kid. It's only the beginning of the semester. Keep cutting class and you'll have to take after school classes or worst repeat the year.

Izuna chuckled at Saya was chewing out at Takashi, but then saw Saya looked towards his direction.

Saya: That goes for you too Izuna.

Izuna: Yeah, yeah.

Takashi: Look who's talking. 5th period isn't over yet, but here you are.

Izuna: Well she is smart so it should cool for her to skip.

Saya: Exactly, it's a miracle that you manage to get in.

Takashi: Takagi, why are you...

Saya: I hate stupid people. I especially hates the ones who aren't aware of their stupidy. Fortunately for you, you aren't one of these people. So if I keep telling you that you're stupid, then maybe you'll be less stupid. Stupid.

Izuna chuckles.

Izuna: Seems like you haven't changed Saya.

Saya: Hmph.

Izuna:*thoughts* Today the day the pandemic hits...

Izuna noticed that Takashi was looking into the distance, and saw that Saya was annoyed.

Saya: All because of your childhood crush dumped you...how idiotic...

Izuna: See ya later Saya.

Saya then walked off.

Saya: Hmph, whatever...

Izuna caught a faint blush on Saya cheeks, but pretended he didn't notice and turned his attention back to Takashi.

Izuna:*sighs* Look, Takashi. I may not know what you're going through, but dont you think it's about time that you move on from Rei...

Takashi: Would you shut up...I dont wanna hear it...

Suddenly, the two of them heard banging and looked confused and then saw someone at the gate of the school, and was running into the gate.

Izuna:*thought* So it's already began.

Takashi: He looks strange.

As Izuna and Takashi continued to look at the man banging on the gate, four teachers walked up to confront him and as one of the teachers grabbed the man, but then man bit the teacher arm, seemingly killing him and Takashi and Izuna looked completely horrified.