Chapter 09

After Izuna cleared out the entrance to the apartment, they barricaded themselves insides and all of the girls went to take a bath, while, Izuna and Hirano tried to get a locker open that could have, and Takashi was doing the same with a large crate.

Takashi: Wanna go peek on them like real men should?

Izuna: Quite being a perv and focus on getting this locker open.

Takashi: We're kinda screwed if this turns out to be empty.

Hirano: There has to be. We found ammo.

The two of them managed to get the locker open and they saw it was full of weapons.

Hirano: I knew it!

Izuna: Ms. Shizuka said her friend lives here, right?

Timeskip

Everyone was in the lounge.

Takashi: Alright now that everyone's here we can get this started.

Takashi looks straight at Izuna.

Takashi:*sighs* Alright Izuna mind explaining how you got the ability to create those flames?

Izuna family glared at Takashi which was noticed by the others and cause them to flinch at the anger in their eyes.

Sayo: No. 

Takashi: And why not?! How else can we be sure we can even trust him!

Yuko:*glares*Are you saying that my son is one of them?

Takashi:*sighs* I'm not sure, but I just wanna make sure that I can trust him.

Sayo gritted her teeth in anger and was about to attack Takashi, but Izuna held up his hand signaling her to stand down.

Izuna:*sighs* Very well then Takashi...

Yuko and her colleagues were concerned about Izuna, for they knew it was a sensitive and touchy subject for him.

Yuko:*concerned* Izuna, are you sure?

Izuna:*sad smile* Yeah I'm sure.

Saya, Saeko and Rei noticed his sad smile and began to worry.

Rei: Takashi maybe we should drop this topic.

Takashi: No, we need to know.

Saya was about say something, but she looked at Izuna and he shook his head, so she said nothing.

Izuna:*sighs*

Izuna deactivated his spell and his scares reappeared which really bothered everyone except Izuna family who only had a look of sadness on their faces.

Izuna: So this power I have is called Cremation, a blue flame that burns at a temperature of 2,000'C. I got this curse/blessing through a successful experiment I had gone through.

Everyone eyes widen.

Izuna: So back when I was 8 years old my parents and I moved to another city, which had turn out to be a lie. They had actual taken me to an abandon laboratory where they did experiments for the government.

Takashi and his group eyes widen in shock.

Izuna: They were hoping of giving people super powers, I dont know how they got the government to agree to it, but they did. The only people who were against it...*looks at Saya* Were the Takagi family.

Saya eyes widen in shock.

Saya: M-My parents knew about it?

Izuna: Yes, they did and so did Ms. Yuko, my adopted mother.

Everyone turned to Yuko who looked away, for she couldn't face them.

Hirano then raised his hand.

Izuna: Yes, Hirano?

Hirano: How long were you in the laboratory?

Izuna: 2 years.

This brought shock to everyone.

Izuna: I spent 2 years in that hellhole going through every experiment, it was torture. I was beaten, drugged and starved. After 2 years passed my parents were successful in creating a super power and again I was the lab rat and like I said before it was a success, but what happens when a child's body doesn't know how to control that new found power?

Izuna looked at Takashi group for an answer.

Saya: The body either rejects the power and the host dies from it, or it adapts and tries to merge with it.

Izuna: Correct, and my body accepted the power, but the problem was that my body couldn't handle the intensity of it, causing it to go out of control and burn different parts of my skin. As you can already see...and after they had manage to put out my flame, they placed me back into cell. After 2 days pass your parents came to visit and when they found out and they saw what my new found curse had done to me. They were extremely concerned about my life, for they believed that this curse/bless would kill me eventually, so they tried to stop my parents with the experiments, but that obviously didn't work, so they left and I never saw them for 5 days.

Izuna: after 5 days passed the facility was suddenly attacked by Ms. Yuko and her colleagues and you can probably guess who ordered them to attack the facility.

Rei: Takagi parents?

Izuna nodded.

Yuko: It was a surprise when we found him, for Izuna had no life in his eyes...

Yuko looked down in sadness and so did the rest.

Izuna: We were on our way out of the facility, but we ran into my parents who were being watched by Sayo...

Takashi: What did you do to them?

Izuna: I first stabbed my thumbs into my dad eyes, just to hear him scream in pain, then I lit him on fire and watched as his skin melted from his bones. As for my mom I literally tortured her to death...After I was rescued I was adopted by Ms Yuko and went through rehab, where I learnt on how to be a human again. I was also trained by Ms Yuko and her colleagues on martial arts and weapons and on how to control my power.*turns to Saya* So yeah now you know the truth about me

Everyone was horrified

Saya, Rei and Saeko got up from the couch, and ran towards to me and embraced me while crying on my shoulder except for Saeko, she only hugged me, but I could tell that my story affected her.

Hirano was looking at the ground crying, while Takashi was looking at the ground with a sad and angry expression. He was sad about what I went through and angry for making me rethink it.

Takashi: I'm sorry...

Izuna:*sighs* It's alright...