Chapter 03

Students were still running around the school in a state of panic, 2 of which that stood out were Saya and Hirano.

Hirano: T-Takagi, where are we going?!

Takagi: To find a place to hide unless you have a better idea?

Hirano: Well I thought we could talk to the teachers and-

Takagi: Well that's pointless, I mean what's a bunch of stupid people gonna do about it?

Hirano: I dont know.

Takagi:*sighs*

....

....

....

Takagi: Hey I got a question for you...

Hirano: Um okay?

Takagi: Do you want to live or do you want to die?

Hirano: Um...live of course.

They start to hear banging, they turn towards the door and see a bunch of students knocking on the door to reach the teacher for help.

Takagi: They had the same idea as you, lets see how it turns out for them...

The students were overruned by zombie teachers and eaten, causing Hirano to jump, but Takagi stayed calm.

Takagi: You wanna live right?!

Hirano nodded his head.

Takagi: Then stick with me.

Hirano: R-Right!

With Izuna

Takashi sat down thinking to himself, Rei looked depressed, obviously upset by the death of her boyfriend, while you were resting by the rail.

Rei breaks the silence by talking to Takashi.

Rei: What's the matter?

Takashi: I was thinking of what the hell is really going on...

Rei: That's a straight forward answer.

Takashi: What's the point of lying about it?

After a few more seconds of silence, Rei smiles slightly and stands up.

Rei: I think I should let my dad know I'm okay, can I use your phone.

Takashi hands Rei his cellphone and she calls a secret number her dad gave her only for emergencies.

Rei: Hello dad?

Rei's dad: Hello? Takashi?

Rei: Dad listen I-

Rei's dad: Hello? Takashi you probably got this number from Rei, is she okay? Is she with you?

Rei got nervous and started to talk louder and louder, but unfortunately her dad couldn't hear her.

Rei: DAD?! Dad can you hear me?!

A gunshot was heard in the background of the call and Rei's dad started shouting.

Rei's dad: Rei! Takashi! You have to get out of there now! The whole city is on lockdo-

The call was cut off with the phone saying "no signal"

Rei: No signal?! But I just called him!

Takashi: Rei?

She looks back at you both with tears in her eyes.

Rei: I-Izuna...*sniff*...Takashi...My dad...He didn't know it was me.

Without a word you pull her in for a hug as she cries, Takashi also embraces Rei trying to comfort her.

With Takagi

Takagi and Hirano were still running through the hallways, trying to get away from the zombies.

Hirano: Takagi, I know it's against school policy, but do any of you have your cellphone on you?

Takagi: No, I'm a straight A student, beside who would we call?

Hirano: Well the police maybe?

Takagi: God you're so stupid. Look how serious this is, there no way people haven't called them already, but yet we haven't heard a single siren, so now ya know.

Hirano: So this happening all over?

Takagi: Geez, ya think?! I'm sure the police have been dealing with this already, but look how things are!

Hirano: I wonder if we should call the self defense force or something?

Takagi: I wouldn't expect much from them.

Hirano: I know they can't conduct any defense, or public security operations without the government order but-

Takagi: That's not what I meant!

Hirano:*slides closer to her* Then what did you mean exactly?

Takagi:*pushes him away* There just some nobodies! What do you think would happen if people were eating people in all the cities out there! Listen there are a hundred and thirty million people, how many of them do you think work for the self defense force and what if the same things has been happening inside the self defense force.

Just then Takagi notices a zombie coming from the stairs, so she started running with Hirano behind, a few minutes of running they manage to find a empty classroom that had a workbench with tools and a nail gun.

Hirano: So what are we gonna do in here?

Takagi: Just shut up you chubby geek!

Takagi walks over to the door and locks it.

Back with Izuna

Takashi, Rei and you were trying to work a fire hose.

Izuna: Takashi, Rei are you ready?!

Takashi/Rei: Yip!!

It took a bit of effort, but you were able to turn the wheel and water burst out of the pipe and Takashi and Rei pointed the hose towards the zombies knocking them all down the stairs, killing them.

Izuna: Noice.

Back with Takagi.

Hirano: TAKAGI!! GET BAG OF NAILS NOW!!

Takagi: Say what?! Your nobody compared to me, why should I take orders from you?!

Hirano looks at her with a menacing grins.

But it then turns into a innocent smile

Hirano: Pretty please with sugar on top?

Takagi:*groans* Urgh, fine.

After they finish zombies off they start to make their way out of the classroom.

Hirano: H-Hey Takagi.

Takagi: Yeah what?

Hirano: Why are you here, like here with me?

Takagi: Because I'm such a nice person.

Hirona: Oh...

He reloads his nail gun and gets ready to run.

Takagi: Damn you've gotten a change of attitude all of a sudden, finally found something that makes you tick?

Hirano: I think I've found my calling card.

Back to Izuna

Takashi: Heh, a fire hose...not to shabby.

Rei: I thought the water pressure was to take them down.

Izuna: Heh, well it sure as hell worked like a charm.

Rei: Remember that fire drill we had, you and Hisashi wer-

She cut herself off after mentioning Hisashi.

You place your hand on her shoulder.

Izuna: Hey, it alright, we gonna be okay.

She nods at your words and you all continue on your way.

Izuna:*thoughts* Takagi please be okay.

You see two zombies, you point both guns at them and shoot them in the face killing them.