01: "O, eyes that open doubtfully..."

"A JOINT MISSION AGAIN!?" A short boy said as his auburn locks that framed his face flutterd around his rather feminine features. "Believe me, hatrack, i'd rather not go, too" A brunette spoke as he was adjusting the bandages wraped around his wrists. "But..." He continued, "...Orders from the boss."
The shorter male let out an irritated sound.
"Ugh, I guess i have no choice..."

The brunette was breeding on a plan, and Chuuya knows it, typical Dazai... His suspicions were confirmed as the taller male snatched Chuuya's stylish hat.

"And does it fit me?" Dazai singsonged.
A vein popped on Chuuya's forehead. "YOU BANDAGED STUPID MACKEREL!!!" He screeched. "GIVE IT BACK!!!" He looked like he was about to do rather painful to the other, and Dazai sensed that.
And with his 'minor' dislike to pain, he stopped teasing him and shove the hat back on Chuuya's head.

"There you go, slug." he averted his eyes, avoiding eye contact. One could swear he saw a little pink on his cheeks. He dusted it of quickly. "Ugh, thanks... i guess..." The auburn-haired boy mumbled.

Chuuya let himself fall on his bed as he closed his eyes. That hat, it suited him and... It was kinda cute...He thought. WHAT?! No! What am i thinking!? He shook his head and let out a deep sigh. I'd better get ready for the mission... He relaxed his shoulders, stood up and walked towards the door wich he shut with a loud 'Bang!'

Dazai took of his coat to change his bandages. He let his mind wander a bit. Chibi is so adorable when he's mad... A random thought, but it made a lot of impact. His eyes widend, and he tried to get the thought out of his head. The demon-prodigy capable of love? Don't let me laugh! He took a deep breath, grabbed a paper sheet and left his room.

 The demon-prodigy capable of love? Don't let me laugh! He took a deep breath, grabbed a paper sheet and left his room

———————————————————————————
And thats it for my first-ever chapter! I hoped you enjoyed reading! ⸜( ˙˘˙)⸝