02: "O expectations, stale and dismal airs..."

An empty warehouse, looking like it could fall apart any moment. Rusting iron pipes crumbled by even the slightest touch. Wooden beams hang dangerously unstable above a certain duo's heads.

"These guys surely found a 'neat' hideout." Chuuya joked sarcastically. A silent chuckle escaped Dazai's lips.

Then an unannounced 'gasp' could be heard. "I have to bend down to dodge the beams but..." He took a deep breath.

"Chibiko doesn't!"

And the tall brunette burst out laughing. "WHY YOU-!" The auburn-haired male screamed. The air thickened a bit filled with their bickering.

A flash.

Then a bang.

The sound of a bullet case clattering on the hard stone ground.

But the bullet never reached its target.

The bullet floating mid air with a red glow around it.
It was like time stopped.

"They sure have guts, trying to shoot me."

A swipe of a hand and the bullet was returned, leaving a shallow hole in the original shooters forehead. A little stream of crimson blood gushing out.

"We could have gotten information out of him, show-of." The tall male mumbled. Ocean blue eyes glared at him. "Be glad i took care of him." Chuuya spoke irritated. "And i did what was necessary."
The short male turned away his head. "Okay, okay..."Dazai waved his hand lazily. He crouched near the corpse, his long black coat waving in a singular motion. "They must have more guards stationed, we should be alert." He stood up and picked at the bandages wraped around his head. "Let's go."

———————————————————————————
Thank you for reading until the end again! Till next time! ( ˘ ³˘)♥