❄KAEYA❄ FAKE BOYFRIEND

>This. Is. Ridiculous

>You was getting out from your house at Mondstadt where you ready to go to your friend's shop for work

>Where your former lover suddenly appeared out of nowhere, wanting you to come back

>And knowing what he will do to you, you of course reject him harshly and try to leave him behind while he try to stop you as he telling you that he will not leaving until you accept him back>Much to your dismay

>Luckily, a certain captain come to your rescue

"Let me go! Did you not get about the meaning of 'I don't want you back'!"

"I don't care! Either you accept me or I'll never leave!"

You let out a groan at your former lover as you struggle to get out from his grip. You just woke up in the early morning and never thought because of this man aka your former lover is going to ruin your day.

"I said, let me go! You seem look happier banging her on bed, leaving me alone celebrating our fucking anniversary!" You scream, feeling frustrated as you try to push your former lover away from you, don't want to be late for your work.

"Ah, darling~ Morning~"

Both of you and your former lover look up when you hear the unfamiliar voice.

You saw a man with tan skin, a pair of blue lilac eyes. He has dark turquoise hair he keeps short, with a long rat tail, and a streak of lighter hair to one side. His bangs all but cover his right eye.

And based on what he is wearing, you immediately know that this man is one of the Knights of Favonius.

And also based on his expression, you know that he wants you to play along.

"Ah, morning dear~"

You finally get off from your former lover's grip and rush to the man, wrapping your arm around his arm and making the male chuckle before glance at your former lover who stares at both of you in shock.

"So, who's this?"

>Without further ado, you immediately said that your former lover is just your acquaintance much to your former lover dismay

>The man just said 'Oh really? Well then, it's nice to meet you.' before dragging you away from him

>After knowing that it's already far away from your former lover, you immediately distance away from the knight, telling him thank you for saving yourself from the male that so called yourself 'lover'

>The man of course don't mind since it's his duty as Knight of Favonius

>Out of nowhere, this man suddenly offering something to you

After you know it's already far away from your former lover, you quickly let go of the knight's arm and give him a grateful smile.

"Thank you so much for saving me there. He will never leave me alone until I agree to take him back." You huffed annoyance and the knight let out a small laugh.

"No need to thank me. It's my job as the Knight of Favonius to save people if they face some trouble and you're one of them."

The man said with a smile on his face. "If you don't mind, I want to introduce myself. I'm Kaeya, The Cavalry Captain of Knight of Favonius. What about you, cutie?"