0

📍Seoul
South Korea.

Finally, it's the day, the CEO of the company is returning back after their marriage. It was an arrangement made by the 2 popular companies, obviously, like any other fanfictions, you would find in Wattpad.

The workers were getting everything ready starting from getting the files arranged, throwing away the dead flowers which once were appreciated by everyone, to bringing the coffee that the CEO usually has every morning. They were excited about seeing their newly married CEO, for the employees thought the marriage would change the CEO for the best? Some of them who have had a chance to sleep with the CEO were so upset they wouldn't get to taste the meal again. How could they not haha!

"They'll be here in 5 min" Alia, the secretary shouts after hanging up the phone." Is everything ready, let's not mess anything up".

Once the car drives up into the parking lot, the employees rush to the front door. Everything was quick then from greeting and welcoming the CEO, to wishing them a happy married life. By the time everything got settled, one hour had passed. They discussed the things that the CEO had missed during the days they left for the wedding preparations.

"Thank you guys for having my back when I wasn't here. Y'all did a great job. Make sure you come to the party on coming Saturday. It's to make up for the stress you've been going through these past days. Now you may leave" The CEO said rising from the chair.

Before everyone could leave the CEO said "Daniel? Can you please stay? We have a few things to deal with. The rest of you can leave".Everyone left leaving Daniel and the CEO alone.

"C'mon, Daniel, I'm pretty sure you know what I want from you, don't you?"

"Kim fucking Y/n, I thought you wouldn't want me anymore now that you married Mr. Jeon. Fuck, you don't know how much I missed your touch y/n" Daniel said while pulling y/n to his chest while she ran her hands on his arms before kissing his ears and she whispered:

"Show me how much of a manwhore you are for me, baby" y/n said trailing her hands through his zipper.

Please do vote and follow me .Thank you for reading my story♥️😩.

5/4/2022.