III

I turn around quickly to see Min Jun standing near the kitchen door. It was dark, so dark that you can't see anyone unless they make a sound and that's exactly why I didn't turn on the light, I didn't want to gather anyone's attention. I knew it was him, it was his voice, cold and dominant.

Closing the fridge quickly, I sprint towards the door before he could come in and hurt me. As if he knew my exact intentions, he came towards me and pinned me against the refrigerator.

"Min Jun, you're too close," I said, trying to push him away but it was useless because he was crushing me with his weight. "Am I? I've been more close y/n, specifically in you."

"Let me go Jun" I yelled at him while simultaneously trying to push him off.

"Tsk, my y/n is so grown up. She doesn't want her brother anymore? The little y/n always wanted her brother. She would have done anything for her brother and now she doesn't even want to see him. Did you fucking forget how much I love you? Do you fucking want me to show you my love? " Min Jun said, pulling away from me but also taking me along with him near the counter. I was trying my best to pull away but his hold was too tight. He tried to lift me up with his free hand but he failed. He snuggled his face into my neck so close that I could feel his breath on my skin,"Y/n, you know I'm not gonna hurt you right? I love you so much. Didn't he leave you too when he came to know the truth? When he realized how ruined and worthless you are? Only I can love you y/n. Why can't you love me like you loved him?" He asked, making his hold tighter than ever.

"If it wasn't for you, he would have been here with me. You ruined everything, you are so pathetic Jun, leave me the fuck alone if you don't want dad to know-" before I could complete my words, he slapped my face. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore, he knows I'm not strong enough to go against him, I don't wanna fight him anymore. I want everything to come to an end. If only I had the courage to end my life.

"Y/n baby, I don't wanna hurt you." He said caressing my cheeks that he slapped on.

"You have always been hurting me Jun. I hate you. You're the only reason why I ended up like this." I screamed at him, my voice cracking because of the tears that I couldn't control.

Before Jun could do or say anything, we heard a phone going off from the stairs. Hearing the footsteps coming closer, he left the hold on me and stepped back, and turned to the door. Seeing that the person went back to attend the call, Jun came closer to me, getting a hold of my hair strands in his hands and pulling my face against him.

"This shall be a secret unless you want your dad to die just like HE did. I'll make you mine y/n. You were always mine, to begin with." Jun said while kissing my forehead.

I dropped to the floor. I felt filthy and disgusted. Nothing could make me feel otherwise. I was used and abused and I didn't know how to end this. I sat against the counter wall, snuggling my legs close to my chest staring outside the window. Will there be anyone who'll be able to accept me the way I am? To love me and cherish my messed up self?

"Is that you Kim y/n?"

Hi,I'm back!♥️
20/9/2022.