I

1 month before

Y/n's POV

Getting a call from my Dad to meet up was the last thing I wanted to happen today and that too at his house. Parking my car in front of my father's house, a home which wasn't sweet and lovely, instead a home which has dreadful memories attached to it, the abuse and torturing I had to go through because of my stepbrother Min Jun and his mother Min Hye and the constant neglection that I faced from my dad every time my 10-year-old self told him that Jun is acting weird and being inappropriate and my stepmom covering up every nasty thing that he had done to me. If only my mother didn't leave me alone in this cruel world, if only I had someone to tell me I didn't deserve the things I was going through, if only my father listened to me once, I wouldn't have turned out to be the bitch that I'm today, treating men like shit as they should be.

The only good thing my father has done for me was to send me abroad for my college. I studied hard, worked day and night, to stand on my own feet for I knew in the end, I'll only have myself. After graduating from De Montfort University with a degree in fashion marketing, my dad decided to take me to his company. My stepmom was indeed against that, telling my dad that I'll have to make my own way into the company and I did just that. I started from the bottom and climbed up to the top as the CEO of Kim Enterprises.

I decided to put those thoughts away and pull over to the car lot. After taking some time to make myself look presentable, I go inside the house, where I was immediately met by Oh Jannie, my nanny who used to take care of me. The only person whom I am grateful for and who doesn't know how fucked up I'm now. Will she hate me when she comes to know the truth? She was just taking care of me in return for the money, or did she actually care?.

"Oh my little princess, it's been long since you visited" my nanny mumbled against my chest while sharing a warm hug. I know sex feels wonderful but doesn't a motherly hug makes you feel even better.
"I was just busy with my things, but I've not forgotten my beautiful lady," I said inhaling the scent of her which clearly smells like the cheap soap and shampoo she uses. From the day I've seen her, she hasn't spent a single money on herself, always working hard for her family. Sometimes she used to take me to her house for Christmas and, how lovely it used to be. Even though they didn't have elegant dresses to wear or big tables and white glass plates filled with a variety of dishes to eat with, they were happy and  I've always wondered why I didn't feel that happiness back in our mansion.
"Haha, your beautiful lady is close to her death princess. Let's go, Mr. and Mrs. Kim is waiting for you." I didn't say anything but followed her to the dining room, the thought of her death made me unhappy. I don't want her to die. What will I do once she leaves me like my mother did?.

"Good evening Y/n" Me and your dad have been waiting for you for a long time. What took you so long?" Min Hye said.

"I have a company to take care of Mrs. Min unlike you who's leeching on my father."

"Y/n, that's not the way to talk to your mother, and stop calling her Mrs. Min, she's my wife now," My dad said glaring at me. When will he stand up for me as he does for his second wife and stepson?

"She isn't my mother, Mr. Kim"I glared back at him and sat down on my chair.

"It's okay honey, she is my daughter and I'll love her no matter what. I just don't want her to act like that when Jun comes down. He'll be more than hurt to see his little sister acting like this" I swear I saw a smirk playing over her lips when she said that. She knew his presence would affect me. I can stand up to any man but not him. She knows how vulnerable and submissive I am to him. She knows his son can destroy me with just a look or touch. I can't, I have to go...

"You didn't tell me he would be here Mr. Kim, I'm leaving," I said somehow composing myself to not have a breakdown out in front of my dad.

"It's a family meeting, wasn't it obvious that your brother would be here? I missed you so much my baby girl" I internally screamed when I heard that voice, the voice that I thought I would never come across because I made it clear to my father that I didn't want him near me, not at least this sooner. I turned around only to see him looking at me as if I were his prey with his lust-filled eyes. He was coming towards me, I wanted to run, I didn't want to be touched by him. I wanted to escape from his clutches but instead, I stood there without knowing what to do. He wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me in the most inappropriate way a brother would do to his sister. I didn't want to be near him after all the nasty things he has done to me. But my dad was blind, then and now too.

"Hmm, how much I missed your scent, you have grown a lot, the last time I felt you so close to me was before you left for college," Min Jun said pressing him more against me. I was utterly disgusted yet I didn't have the courage to fight against him, and neither did my 10-year-old self.

"Leave me please" I whispered against him trying to take his hands off me.

"Jun, you'll get enough time to spend with her. Now let her come sit. The guests will arrive anytime soon." Min Hye said.

"We're gonna have so much fun together I promise. I'm not leaving until next month" He told me before pecking me on my cheek and guiding me to sit on the chair next to him.

"He's not leaving soon" That was the only thing that my mind kept on telling me. I told myself I'll find a way somehow, maybe I have to leave Korea for some time.

" Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Kim, I'm so sorry it took some time for us to get here." I looked at the people who were coming towards us from the living room, a couple in their early 50s and a guy around my age. Probably some business partners I thought to myself. My dad introduced me to them after he welcomed them. They were the owners of the Jeon Endeavour, a company that did the major imports and export in the country.  Mr. Jeon was the one who established the company, something that he started on his own but now his younger son, Jeon Jungkook has inherited it from him since the eldest one was not interested in this stuff and preferred doing something with his passion for designing. But now that wasn't my major concern. "You just have to tolerate this for a few more minutes and that's it, we can do this!" I told myself.

"Does y/n know why we are here?" Mrs. Jeon mentioned my name bringing me out of my trance. I looked at my father only to see him avoiding my gaze.

"Y/n, I know I should've informed you about this but I was sure you wouldn't have agreed anyway. So as your father, I took a decision that's best for you. I want you to get married to Jungkook, the son of my childhood friend." My dad said with pleading eyes.

"Y/n is getting married?" Min Hye and Min Jun said together. So didn't they know about this too? Was it a decision that was solely taken by my dad? But that doesn't justify his actions. As much as I want to tell him that it's my life and that I don't want him to make decisions for me, I can't do that in front of everyone, especially not in front of my father's friend. I will confront him once they leave but not now.

"What do you mean she doesn't know about this Mr. Kim. She is the one getting married. It's about her life. I know you want the best for your daughter but she has a say in her life. I hope you respect that. I don't want her to marry me just because you're forcing her to" The Jeon guy said in a polite way. Why the fuck is he standing up for me? If it's his idea of making me believe he's a good guy, it won't work Jeon, at least not with me. I know the true intentions of men. Who knows how many girls you're going to fuck after you get done with this act of yours. Every man is like that, including my father who didn't even wait for 1 year after my mother's death before getting married to a bitch for his own sake.

"I-" I didn't wait for my father to complete his sentence.

"I need to think this through," I said before bowing to Mr. and Mrs. Jeon and leaving the room immediately.

As soon as I reached the room once I called mine, I left a sigh. Marriage is the last thing I want now. After all, considering the fact that the first one didn't go well.

I know its very cliche, but I promise its gonna get better <3

10/4/2022.