Yemima

Age: 1000+
Gender: female
Height: 6'8
Pronouns: she/they
Sexuality: bisexual (prefers females)
Species: demon
Birthday: January 1
Eye color: midnight blue
Voice claim: Yumeko (kakegurui sub)
Occupation: none
Relatives: Ava (older sister)
Friends: Kumiho (puppet servant)

Appearance: In her human form, Yemima wears a nun's outfit, accept she wears black and white thigh-high boots and the heels of her boots are shaped like a silver cross with vines and roses wrapped around it. The ends of her sleeves have a little loop hole-thingy that wraps around her middle finger. She has lower back-length blonde hair with some of it covering her left eye, and under it is a kanji on her eye that means 'Manipulate'. Her casual outfit is a white button-up shirt with a white veil over it and black high-waisted pants with knee-high heeled boots. In her demon form, she has sharp neon white teeth and her hair is neon blue and chin-length and her outfit is a mix of blue and rainbow colors, with a top hat with a bow on it, a button-up shirt, black gloves, and high-waisted pants. She also has claws and her eye color is neon red in her demon form.

Personality: Yemima is kind, caring, and very cheerful and helpful. Well, that's what everybody sees from her. Really, she's twisted, manipulative and deranged. Yemima is very evil and sadistic, wanting to see her victims writhe and scream in pain as she uses her weapon and powers on them. Often overprotective over Ava and usually naive during certain situations.

Headcanons:
-Also known as the 'Manipulation Demon'
-Often H O R N I
-Pretty much scares Melody sometimes
-She also goes by 'Yem' mostly by Ava
-Despite how she is, Yemima will gladly take care of the hurt and abused
-This is a picrew of Yem's casual outfit:

Headcanons:-Also known as the 'Manipulation Demon'-Often H O R N I-Pretty much scares Melody sometimes-She also goes by 'Yem' mostly by Ava-Despite how she is, Yemima will gladly take care of the hurt and abused-This is a picrew of Yem's casual ou...

-Her weapon is a giant blade attached to a L O N G chain that wraps almost her whole chest
-She can be able to do multiple things with the eye with the kanji
-She can be able to turn into a cat and a raven