Mikazuki

Age: 1000+
Height: 5'10
Pronouns: he/him
Sexuality: gay
Species: demon
Birthday: January 5
Eye color: light green
Voice claim: Guren Ichinose (seraph of the end)
Occupation: upper rank demon
Relatives: [information not found]
Friends: Colton (mostly acquaintances-), Adonis (slowly getting used to him)

Appearance: Mikazuki has slightly below chin-length black hair with red in the lower back of the neck and is seen with pointed ears. He has white horns that are slightly bigger than other demons and wears a hair clip that has a black veil bow on it and a golden decoration that is attached to his horns. He is seen wearing a black veil that covers his mouth and a part of his neck. Mikazuki wears a white button up shirt with one black band on each sleeve, a black vest and a necklace that has a black key with a red ruby in the middle. And he is seen wearing black button up pants and a belt that seems to have a small skull with black gold eyes as a belt buckle and wears black heeled dress shoes with small buckles on them. He is also seen wearing multiple bandages on his hands and arms and usually has a depressed or cynical look on his face.

(A picrew of him)

Personality: Cynical, nervous, and very depressed often

Personality: Cynical, nervous, and very depressed often. He often talks in a cynical tone and tends to look on the dark side of some things and often overthinking many things causing him to start panicking. Mikazuki pretty much often degrades himself and can be easily manipulated into doing things, causing bad stuff to happen in hell.

Headcanons:
-Another bby
-People also call him 'Mika' for short
-The scars and bandages come from other demons who were jealous of him
-To add to the above, he was burned, beaten, possibly stabbed, etc
-Due to trauma, whenever someone comes up to Mika or even call out to him, he puts up his arms, defending himself (or trying to)
-Will sometimes stutter, so be patient with him
-A upper rank demon (besides Adonis, who's the demon king's son-)
-Doesn't trust incubus' as much