Harley

Age: unknown, looks mid-20s
Height: 6'5
Pronouns: she/her
Sexuality: lesbian
Species: human
Birthday: april 17
Eye color: heterochromia (right eye is blue, left eye is dark-ish brown)
Voice claim: Midari (Kakegurui)
Relatives: Audrey (older sister)
Friends: BlackMoonOwl's oc, Blanche (dating her lol), Kai (likes Kai's sense of adventure and his powers)

Appearance: Harley has chin-length white hair that's slightly messy, she is seen with a diamond flower-like tattoo that's over a part of her face. She has a big scar over her right eye and has tattoos all over her body and has a tounge piercing. Harley wears a black leather crop top that mostly covers her chest and a part of her neck, she also wears a silver dog-tag necklace over it. She also wears a black soldier-like coat that's mostly open all the time and wears black military pants with some straps on it. She also wears black and dark grey combat boots and wears black fingerless gloves and also wears gold hoop earrings.

(A picrew of what Harley looks like)

Personality: she is very.. destructive and chaotic (poor Audrey-) and is a bit psychotic sometimes. She likes to cause destruction and often doesn't listen to what others say, and it often leads to chaos. Harley is actually VERY protective for Blanche and willing to die for her. Harley can also be pretty forgetful sometimes and (rarely) accidentally messes up on missions assigned by Audrey.

Headcanons:
-She has 1 bazooka strapped to her back, a belt of different bombs (mostly grenades tho), and multiple guns strapped to her waist often
-Often brags about her wins (or kills-)
-She keeps getting flirted on by Tattletail (poor Harley-)
-I literally just made her lol
-She often makes jokes about different people (rarely happens, mostly when she is upset)
-Interested in Kai's powers and what he can do
-Often gets scolded by Audrey for different things sometimes
-Definitely likes Audrey's cooking