Author's letter

hi guys,

we have reached the end of 'centre', a fanfiction i have been working on since the early months of 2018. 

my newt and my thomas are versions of characters i have loved very deeply since i was a child and who i love very deeply even as i begin my adulthood. i hope i have done them justice in this fic, and that you love these versions of them as much as i do. i think there is definitely bits of me in them. 

of course,  i also want to say thank you. if you've read this far, and you enjoyed what i wrote, i'm very grateful. especially if you've gone out of your way to let me know that you did. i love to write a lot and i would not have done so much of it without the support, so, truly, thank you. 

i am sad to leave this fic behind after having it on the back burner for so long, but i think now is a good a time as ever (it's almost my 7 year wattpad anniversary in 2 days, so maybe this is actually perfect timing! but also wow i feel old). i may write some shorts in the future, if i ever want to join my newt and thomas in their new lives again, so maybe keep an eye out. but i'm not making any promises. i will DEFINITELY be writing more fics or just more in general (check out my 'coffee?' fic on here or on ao3 if you'd like another newtmas fic. i'm working on another chapter at the moment) so any support elsewhere would also be appreciated. 

but for now, this is it. take care of yourself friends and thank you again so so much for reading <3

love, 

holly