Chapter 7

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER MAY INCLUDE SOME ANGST, SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND MENTIONS OF ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS! I WILL PUT A "SKIP THIS" AND A "CONTINUE HERE" ON THE PARAGRAPHS IF YOU WANNA SKIP THE TRIGGERING BITS! STAY SAFE AND ENJOY!

Schlatt's POV

I sat down on the couch, scrolling through my phone as I kept thinking about earlier. It's stupid to feel so jealous over Charlie hugging y/n like that. I mean.. They ARE best friends, but that feeling won't leave my chest. I sighed and continued to scroll through my social media before I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around to see Charlie standing behind me.

"Sup, Charlie. What's up?" I asked, putting my phone down to properly look at him.

He sat next to me on the couch. "This is just between you and. me, but I saw the way you looked at y/n when I hugged him. You seemed... jealous," he explained, looking pretty sincere.

I felt my body tense up and looked away from Charlie. "I wasn't jealous. I just, was worried for his personal space. Because of.. his sensory," I argued, trying to act all chill and collected.

"C'mon dude, I saw the way you looked at him. You're in love with him," Charlie said with a smug look on his face.

"Aye! Shh! You don't need to say that out loud!" I proclaimed, my face getting slightly red.

I heard Charlie gasp and his smile got big. "I knew it! You DO like him!" He whispered in a loud way. "You should confess!"

"But that's weird, Charlie. This week is our first time seeing each other. Don't you think confessing to anything is okay now?" I asked, getting more nervous as I thought about confessing to such a sweet person like y/n.

"But have you noticed how comfortable he is around you? You're the first person that he immediately trusts with all of emotions and interests. He likes you a lot if he trusts you enough to let you know what he's going through. Even with me, it took him awhile to warm up," Charlie explained.

I thought about for a while before giving in and sighing.

"I guess I could be the one who takes him out tonight. Maybe I'll consider admitting my feelings then," I said, letting Charlie win this little conversation we had.

"Great! Go get ready, I'm rooting for you!" Charlie exclaimed before shoving me off the couch.

I groaned but headed upstairs to put on some nice looking clothes and my usual Yankees hat. I looked at myself in the mirror to make sure everything looks sorta good for this evening out with y/n. I then took out my phone and took a picture of me standing in the mirror and shared it to instagram.

Jschlatt: going out today with a special person

I put my phone in my pocket as I felt it buzz due to all the notifications of likes and comments. I left my room and knocked on y/n's bedroom door to see if he's ready to go out. Once the door the door opened, I saw y/n come out. He was wearing a soft cream colored sweater and some black legging shorts. I felt my face warm up as I saw him in this outfit. He looks so precious.

"Hey, Schlatt! Is everyone ready to go?" y/n asked, moving a piece of his hair behind his ear.

"U-Um," I stuttered. "I was actually thinking we could go out, alone. Just the two of us?" I said, feeling like my heart was going to beat out of my chest.