About to die 💊

Prologue

Espresso is working at 2am and still has not found the perfect recipe for his coffee. He has been trying to correct it for several weeks but he cannot seem to find the perfect ingredients.

No Ones Pov:

☕:Ugh! Why won't this worrrkkk!!!!!

Espresso had tried once more to make the perfect recipe before trying out his powers but as usual it failed making him grunt even more.

He had been trying for a long period of time making him exhausted but he knew he had to continue. He couldn't give up now! After all of his hard work.

Just then, he heard his phone buzz under piles of paperwork.

Queenoflattes: Hey, if your still  awake go to sleep 👍

Emoboy: I'm working rn!

Queenoflattes: Ess go to sleep it 2:30 in the morning ^^

Emoboy: But I have to finish thus Latte!

Queenoflattes: If you don't rest I will come to ur house and drag you to that bed

Emoboy: offline

Queenoflattes: Istg 😐

Espresso had left her message on read knowing he already had to catch up on many of his unknown recipes.

7:00 am

Espresso had been working for long abd he knew he needed a rest. A break may help him relax to find the cure. Just then, Latte burst through the door!

♨♡: ESPRESSO YOUR GOING ON HOLIDAY! I DO NOT CARE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LEAVE I WILL DRAG YOU THERE!!!!

Overwhelmed by Latte's appearance, Espresso stumbled onto the ground.

♨♡: You okay?

Espresso's Pov:

☕: You think?

I got back on my feet then started arguing with my VERY valid reasons I didn't want to go 😊.

Lattes Pov:

When he got up, he just started screaming at me very dumb reasons why he shouldn't go like:

• It will be boring
• I don't want to!
• It's not fair

But in the end he had to go. I told him to pack and I watched him pack all of his clothes incase he tricked me tomorrow morning. He looked very tired so , in the end , I packed the remaining amount of his clothes while he slept.

I knew it was going to be a long day tomorrow. Espresso and I had to meet up with Herb and Sparkling before we caught the flight to France but I can worry about that tomorrow.

No ones Pov:

When Espresso woke up later Latte told him the details of the flight and said she would come pick him up at 8am tomorrow!

415 words