Chapter One : Introduction

- Jove's Pov -
As me and my mom arrived in California to visit my beloved grandma who just died. I already met new friends and new family members. I was so happy that time because that's the first time I actually spent time with my younger and older family members and friends. The first day I arrived there, I was greeted by my younger cousins and I am not kidding when I will tell you that they are really energetic..... They are like little fireballs!!

So as my first day in California past, the 2nd day came and there I met friends around my age and most of them are boys, Arvi my cousin introduced me to them I met all of them we played and laughed all day they make me happy that I wish I could just stay with them and never go back. The only problem with me is that I always forget who they're name was... Cause I never ask....

My 3rd day of stay came and there it all began, my aunt named Pia came that day and silly me forget who was she my younger cousins are excited about her coming back and me? I don't have any clue who she was....
When she arrived my cousins hugged her and greeted her cheerfully. I was in our room that time so I didn't know, when I got out of the room I saw her and caught her looking at me " hi " she said and I awkwardly replied to her. Then the day came into a blur and 4th day came.

I was playing with my younger cousins ( cause they made me ) when suddenly Arvi and his friends decided to join us. There I knew my unknown playmates, That night we were in what I call my "cousins room" cause they are all sleeping there because it's our tradition that all family members or family friend members can stay until my grandmas funeral. Since we were kids we stayed in one room, I was sandwiched between my cousins who were sharina and Arvi.

They were teasing Biboy who is Arvi's friend that he has a crush on me. He kept on denying it but Balong the goofy one he is kept singing nonsense then kept talking blabbering "just admit it already.... You like her!" But Biboy would just ignored him and go up, then when we were lying on the bed, since it was a double deck bed Biboy and his friend decided to peek on us on what we were doing and we started kicking the foam above us so they would get hit. I didn't really bother to get The name of the boy who was beside Biboy, cause honestly... I had a little crush on Biboy too...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So this is my new story.... Sorry I deleted the other story.... But promise to finish this one :))how'd you like the first chapter??
Comment or pm me any suggestions cause I am open :))