Chapter 2 : Horror stories (part 1)

Our family always has this tradition that in 10 days of my grandmas funeral, they would pray over in that amount at days every night. So since I was the most favorite one of my younger cousins, my mom and the other elders agreed that I would be in charge of them so now I need to make sure to keep them quiet. Kids around my age were gathered in one place busy talking about something, while me? Stuck with a bunch of little fireballs who never gets tired....

I decided to play the knowledge card and ask them if they want to play. They eagerly nodded and listened to my instructions carefully, we first played the spelling game.
"Spell.... Community!" I said, Cj and Jhon raised their hands and I picked Cj first "c-o-m-u-n-I-t-y !" Aww!!! He's such a cutie in spelling it wrongly! But not in my watch buddy.... "Wrong!!" I said.. Then I picked Jhon, and wow ... I'm quite impressed in his spelling skills then we proceeded.

After 3 spelling words, Biboy and his friend sat with us and decided to bluff around and act like little kids, then after that, the other boys got attracted in our "interesting" game and decided to sit down and join us until the other kids joined the group.

When I got bored... I decided.. "Let's tell each other some horror stories" they nodded so I started "once upon a time..." Then I got rudely interrupted by the boys who were "obviously" showing off in front of us.... Why won't they leave us alone??

"Excuse me... But I don't remember you joining our storytelling ... So why burst our little bubble here and why don't you just continue what you were doing?" Call me rude but I am surely pissed off.... So as I was continuing my story before I was rudely interrupted, The guys didn't leave but more came to listen, I ignored them and continued, then I got interrupted the second time..... That's it.... "Shut it will you! Who told you to even join us here? I clearly said myself that I don't want any interruptions when I'm telling a story right!?" I told them angrily and grabbed the kids who I was with...

Before we completely left them, I heard Biboy's friend said... "You bunch of idiots.. Look at what you did... You pissed her off!" Serves them right!

----------------------------------

So that's the second chapter guys!! So..... Thumbs up or down?? Comment for any suggestions guys :)))