Chapter 5 : Hitler's prisoners

So here we all are.... Sitting side by side with my grandma watching us.... Oh joy! A little talk and bang! You get hit on the head with a magazine.... Poor little ones.... It really hurts.... I feel your pain....

All the adults that were passing by were stifling a laugh... You think this is funny?? How bout... We exchange.... Then it's our turn to be funny....

Then my aunt Lyn passed by U.S. and watched us seriously.... Then she muttered "you all look like hitler's prisoners..." Yup she's definitely right..... We laughed then a loud smacks were heard.....

We massaged the back of our heads and cussed the most 'appropriate' words you can hear.... Billy laughed at us and then another loud smack was heard....

"Ow lady! What calm you grand genes!" He whined earning another smack from grandma.... Ha! He deserve that!

--------------------

After the prayer, they served snacks.... After seeing the people who attended the prayer were eating.... All hell break lose..... I mean literary....

There were pushing and shouting just to get food.... Well it includes us teens.... What?? You can get hungry by just sitting and waiting you know.... And hunger makes us mad than a crazy woman....

While having a war towards our freedom.... A loud piercing noise was heard and we all covered our ears.... "Sit down! All of you!" My grandma shouted through the mega phone.... Damn... She is a one crazy old woman I tell you...

We all scurried back to our seats and sat there quietly... The kids shook in fear with with eyes and the other teens looks annoyed.... And me?? I was trying not so hard to laugh in the situation....

Grandma scolded us for being crazy people..... Well.... Isn't she one of us? Just saying....

------------------------

Ok... I know this is short....... But pls bear with me... I'm having a hard time writing right now.... There were a lot of things going on with my life even though it's summer.... So I might update slower.... But I'll try my best to write new chapters :))

K bye :D