Chapter 7 : In the Fields Part 2

Uh oh..... Cj was giving death stare at Larry, and in non seconds passed Larry flew like Tinkerbell.... Well at least I still got humor in it.

Patrick chuckle behind me.... Did I say that out loud??

After Tinkerbell flew, I'm just exaggerating, he stood up quickly and advanced towards Cj who was about to leave.... He made his hands into fists so I knew what would happen...

Oops... I thought wrongly..... Again...

And Mariposa showed up! Lol I'm just joking! It's just because Cj flew like her... Well I really love to compare people especially in situations like this... You know... Spice things up a little....

Now it's Cj's turn to stand up and advance towards Larry, but was later pulled by Edward and Oscar what?? Done already??

"Cmon! I want to see a fight! Beat up each other!" A yelling Yohan shouted while punching in the air.

"Ok! Who wants to bet!?" Billy asked.... Boys will be boys....

"I'm tired of this crap... Pia out! Peace!" Pia shouted while making her exit... What a bummer... The fun just started!

"Mariposa and Tinkerbell! Round two fight!" Huh! Who knew? We have the same mind after all!

When Edward and Oscar let loose the two flying creatures, they began punching and kicking. Wow who knew these idiots would really put up a good show!
"Ok! That's enough!" Uncle Benj showed up nowhere and carried the boys back home to settle them once and for all.

"And you guys!" He said while pointing at us " should probably take a bath... Cause you all stink!" And with his comment, we all laughed and followed him back to the house...

When we got back to the house, we noticed that Shaine was running like a mad woman in the House, what's her problem?

"Guys! If grandma asks where I am dont you dare tell her... Or else..." She threatened and our eyes widened and practically nodded... Shaine is the best prankster in our family... She is also good in comebacks and no one ever messes with her...

A grandma with a long stick showed up running like a monkey jumping and it was a funny thing to watch. She stopped in front of us "have you seen Shaine!?" She asks
"What has gotten your panty in a twist grandy!?" Billy asked annoyingly at her, he really hate her guts don't he?

"Nobobody has gotten my panty in a twist because I do t have one to wear right now! That trouble maker burned all my underwear and I'm going to kill her!" Grandma practically shouted at him... Ohh... So she isn't wearing anything under at all??

I shuddered disgustingly on that thought, and I think most of us were.... Well... Maybe all....

Then she began running again to find her, well.... Goodluck with those two.
I swear grandma would have a heart attack in no time if Shaine continues this kind of stunts...

"You'll never get me alive!" Shaine shouted as she slide gleefully down the stairs... Well what can I say? It's their daily routine! You'll get a hang on them... Maybe someday...

--------------------

So that's it! How do you like this chapter? Too boring or fun??
Comment and like guys!!