Chapter 1

Chapter 1

That Rare Blue Boy Brings Trouble

     Every time my knife touched the cutting board I slide it back slicing through the vegetables. Continuously I repeat the action until it is finely diced before pouring them in a bowl. The door to the kitchen opens reveling a certain red-head cat. "Ah, Opera, I just finished cutting vegetables! How did I do?" The older walks over and looks down at the bowl of chopped vegetables. 

     "It looks decent. You do need to practice your knife skills more though," I pout and nod my head. Placing the vegetables down I turn to Opera. The cat demon is prepping some of the other food that I was just about to go prep. Mentally I shrug 'Eh, less work for me.' However as I grab my cutting board and knife I start to wonder where Lord Sullivan had disappeared to this time. Before he left he had told me that I was going to attend babylis today, and I want answers, no, I demand answers!

     "By the way Opera may I ask about where Lord Sullivan went?" I ask as I quickly wash the knife and cutting board I used. It's best to clean up as I prep and cook. Once washed I set it down to dry. Opera walks past me to put the food in a pan to fry.

     "He was called away. I'm not sure for what," Opera calmly answers as he starts to cook. I nod and grab the dirty dishes that are strewn around. For awhile we work in silence the only sounds being the sizzle of the pan, the splashing of water, and clinking of dishes. Unknowingly a smile creeps onto my face as I watch the water splash. Opera chose to ruin my serenity with a jest, "You look creepy staring at the water like that." Quickly I spin around.

     "Says you! You're face is creepy," My attempt to quip back at him failed, miserably. Opera's ears twitch in amusement. I huff and turn back around pouting again. Both of us stop when we felt a certain pressure return back to the air. "Oh, Lord Sullivan is back."

     "Y/n, come over here and finish cooking," Opera commands. "I will go greet him back." Turning to face them I put my fingerless gloved hands on my hips.

     "How come I can't go greet him back as well?" I question. Walking over I look up at the taller and give them my best puppy dog eyes. Opera and I have a stare down waiting to see who will give in first. Finally they turn away and turn the burner the pan is on off.

     "Fine," They breath out. I let out a little cheer to celebrate. Opera starts to walk away so I quickly follow behind them. As we enter the hallway a certain smell engulfs our noises. It was really faint to me and the only reason I can smell it is because it's not a usual smell. It kind of smells like mochi and-saltwater? 'That's a new smell.' I gently raise the top of my apron to my noise and smell it. 'Nope that's not it.'

    Opera and I look at each other before we keep walking. As we approach the door there was a sudden yell from an unfamiliar voice. Making the two of us stop once more. Behind the door was just a bit more of chatting before Lord Sullivan yells out, "That's the reason I chose you!! I want to have a grandson!! I very much want a grandson!! Please be my grandson!!"

     I purse my lips as there was more talking and cries behind the door. 'Well now we know what he is talking about, but who is this new grandson?' In a blink of an eye I am suddenly standing in front of a slightly shorter boy. He stares back in horror. 'Wow those eyes of his are gorgeous.' I wanted to reach out and cup his face but my shoulders where suddenly grabbed by the Lord. "This is Y/n! They will be by your side no matter what!" I let out a confused 'huh?' When Lord Sullivan snapped his finger. Looking down I see that I'm in the Babylis school uniform with sleeves long enough to completely cover my hands. Now that I was looking at the boy properly I see that he is also in the school's uniform.