school stuff

4/5/2022- 4/5/2022 "Kate..?" Mr.Jacks sternly called out. The forcefield's lights framed Mr. Jacks's shape. Kate knew what he was going to say. Kate arched back slowly, stepping away from Mr. Jacks. "Kate, come here right now!" Mr.Jacks yelled out. Kate turned towards the forest, running in the dark, catching herself. Kate hit a branch. She woke up hazily to strands of lights coming down from the canopy. "You're awake." Mr Jacks said while carving a small piece of wood. "Mr.Jacks..." I perched myself up. Mr.Jack interlocks eye contact. "You don't know what's in here Kate." I stood up. " It's better than starving. Some people are losing hope, Mr.Jacks and you know it!" Mr.Jacks stopped and froze. Soon standing up, "Well, if we are to find anything, then I guess we should start now." I smiled slightly. And the two were off finding an old train track and seeing a few buildings in the distance. "We should camp, sundown is coming," said Mr.Jacks, stopping in his tracks. I stood "We're almost there. Surely we'll be there before then." Ending a bit snarky, Mr.Jacks' expression struggled to stay put. But he agreed, we were always neck to neck. Finding a road, we followed it, finding an old abandoned city. Walking through broken glass, spray painted shops. "Man.. No-one's been here in years. Most of this stuff is expired!" Mr.Jacks sat in frustration. I looked over and cut off by a blood-yelling scream. Kate and Mr.Jacks got on their knees shaking at the ear-raping screaming.

Kate started to scream at how much it hurt. It stopped. Mr.Jacks grabbed my wrist. "You okay?" he whispered to me. "Yeah. Just what was that.." Mr.Jacks got up and handed me a knife. "Stay here, I'm serious Kate." I nodded "If I don't come back by sunrise, run back to the forcefield." Mr.Jacks left the abandoned bodega. Kate saw a pile of newspapers. I started reading "How to be a Big shot!" and other commercialized newspapers. The hours flew by. I soon fell asleep. Mr.Jacks never came back. The warm lights came in, glisting on the broken glass. Kate woke up frightened by rats. She took a few of the newspapers, glanced at the store and left. At the end of the road, something shuffled in the distance. Kate ran away from the sound back to the city. Running as fast as she could, coughing at a horrible smell "Mr.Jacks!?" Kate yelled frantically. I walked into a cloud of fog. " Mr.Jacks!?!" no answer. She passed out due to exhaustion. Kate woke up in an empty white room. "Hello..?" she gulped. " Please, if anyone can hear me, There's people at an airport. They're starving. Please.. help them"

Nothing, left in silence. Soon the room was dark. Three meals before the room went dark. It persisted like this for a long time. They gave me some color books, textbooks, notebooks and some crayons. Wishing for someone to talk to soon, forget most things. Kate spent six years in confinement. The room filled with knockout gas and Kate was back with her family. Although the city was a bit overgrown, she was back home.

HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA oml i hate this but please get an a 

" Please, if anyone can hear me, There's people at an airport. They're starving. Please.. help them"

Nothing, left in silence. Soon the room was dark. Three meals before the room went dark. It persisted like this for a long time. They gave me some color books, textbooks, notebooks and some crayons. Wishing for someone to talk to soon, forget most things. Kate spent six years in confinement. The room filled with knockout gas and Kate was back with her family. Although the city was a bit overgrown, she was back home.

here's like the chart-??? 

Beginning

characters:Mr. Jacks, Kate

setting:force field, forest, city

purpose: apocalypse, sci-fi

Middle

conflict: infected people from the alien queen's offspring's toxic fumes roam the streets

rising action: Mr.Jacks gets infected, Kate gets pulled away by a scientist

climax: Kate worrying and protesting that the scientist should go to the airport and get everyone else

End

resolution of conflict: Kate gets locked away years later, let out. The zombies are gone and half of the population is left

theme: Live for yourself 

i was making fun of the story i just made like the sequla or ending like i finish it up now i gotta split it bcs i worte the whole thing insedt of just writing climax and rising action-

BRUH ITS MAKING ME ADD TRANSITION WORD LIKE I ALREADY HAVE THEM T-T wth

i need an a please monty give me an ai need to pass