2.03 english

Dr. King starts off with he's surroundings, and how even though it is unfair he is holding the utmost respect for law. He makes a reference when Hitler was controlling Germany, to convey an empathic sentence. " If I had lived in Germany during that time, I would have aided and comforted my Jewish brothers even though it was illegal." Dr.King did that to compare how not so far Hitler's ways are to segregation, and how even if it was illegal to help the Jews, he would've done so. He then expresses how he would help his brothers and sisters in the harsh life of a communist country. 

Dr. King first says the white moderates have failed signifying the black people and the injustices they face. "Like a boil that can never be cured as long as it is covered up" He uses this sentence to give insight on how long and hard it's been to deal with the injustice. Dr.King then describes how it's now the time to do right and come together to be better. "To lift our national policy from the quicksand of racial injustice to the solid rock of human dignity." He forms his sentences to foster moving paragraphs and make it a now statement.

Dr. King first says the white moderates have failed signifying the black people and the injustices they face. "Like a boil that can never be cured as long as it is covered up" He uses this sentence to give insight on how long and hard it's been to deal with the injustice. Dr.King then describes how it's now the time to do right and come together to be better. "To lift our national policy from the quicksand of racial injustice to the solid rock of human dignity." He forms his sentences to foster moving paragraphs and make it a now statement, that they all just need to cooperate.

Dr.King starts off with religion asking rhetorical questions, and how there was no helping hand throughout all the pain and sorrow. He then dives into how church has been disoriented and used to justify actions like convicting innocent people. "Far from being disturbed by the presence of the Church." Dr.King is giving reference to how unwelcomed he feels, because of the actions of white people defining his sisters and brothers, using the gospel to uncleanse themself from the truth.