Draco ~ Comfort

Thank you for the idea @yuuuukkkkkiii (sorry if your name is spelt wrong) ALOT OF SPELLING MISTAKES. This chapter will be using He/Him pronouns (Or He/They) because request. But as I said MANY spelling mistakes. (It's 4 in the flipping morning okay) Anygays let's get to it 💅✨

Narrator POV (School/Homeroom)

"You haven't seen him? He looks so stressed lately." Some of the classmates were talking about something that didn't peak your interest until the name was introduced.

"Yeah, Draco just looks like he's been through some stuff."

"Alright class settle down, turn to page 589 in your textbooks and do the work. That's all for this Friday." The teacher explained. In your opinion science was boring. (SORRY FOR OFFENDING PEOPLE WHO LOVE/LIKE SCIENCE) Physics never peaked an interest, but it was a required course.

"Y/N, what are looking at?" Draco asked, his voice clearly stressed but calm. You looked at him confused. "You were looking at the wall, blankness expression. Are you feeling okay?" He asked worried if you were sick.

"I'm fine, what page is it again?"

"589, you need to listen more."

"Right."

BEFORE I CONTINUE. I know all the girls are older than him but why not make them all in the same grade because of plot purposes.

Y/N L/N POV (Lunch)

"Y/N! I need to ask you a question." Lunar ran up to me, out of breath. Maybe she ran across the whole school to find me I don't know.

"What is it Lunar?" I asked, taking out my earbud and pausing my music.

"So, Draco isn't talking to any of us, so can you maybe try talking to him? Since you're his boyfriend and all." She reasoned, it was all in between breaths. "And before you ask, yes I did run all the way from the courtyard to here." That answers that question.

"Lunar, lunch is almost over and this assignment is due next class."

"After school maybe?"

"I'll be there."

Time passed by and all the subjects were all out of the way except one. Math. I sucked at the subject but the teacher was always making jokes and that so it wasn't entirely bad. That class went by quicker then a bullet being fired.

"Hey Y/N! Uhm Lunar did tell you right?" Gold asked, using the railing to slide down the stairs.

"Yeah! What time should I come over?" I asked, using the same method as her to go down quicker.

"Most likely 6 or 7, our parents won't be home by then." She answered, we got to the front entrance and said our see you laters.

Later - I'm legit pulling an all nighter so please hang with me and my laziness.

I arrived at their house and knocked on the door. It only took a couple seconds for the door to open. "Hey! Welcome in!" Rainbow greeted, I went in and shivered a little because of the light snow.

Lunar pointed with her head that he was upstairs and did a 'mood' face. I went up the stairs quietly and to his room.

"Go away please?" His voice was low but it seemed like he has been crying.

"It's me." I said, trying to clarify it wasn't his parents or siblings.

Dracos POV

"It's me." Y/N said, I didn't want to get bothered because I was still doing school work.

"Go away please?" I asked again, even though he probably wouldn't leave. Being a worrying boyfriend.

"I'm not leaving until you let me come in." He said. Why was he even here in the first place though? I opened the door to let make it clear.

"Y/N, I'm trying to focus on school work. Also why are you even here?"

"Your sisters wanted to make sure their brother is okay." I was confused by his statement, he must've noticed and started talking again, "I also wanted to make sure that you were okay. With you being all stressed over this stuff." I looked at my school work and back as him, guess my skills are terrible at hiding stuff.

Narrator POV

Draco still looked confused but he wasn't. You were still standing outside his door, leaning on the frame.

"Well, I'm fine. So no need to worry." Draco was about to close the door but, your foot was blocking the way. "Y/N!" He almost sounded like he screeched.

You slid your hand through the space in between the door and the frame. "Can I at least help with the homework?" You were planning something, and played it off as helping him.

"Fine." He opened the door and let you in, he closed it right after, making the softest sound possible for a door shut. He slid down the door, back against it.

"Draco?"

"Sorry.. It's just.." He breathed in and out then continued, "The teachers keep trying to tell me to do more work because that's what my sisters do."

Y/N L/N POV

"The teachers keep trying to tell me to do more work because that's what my sisters do." His voice was super stressed now. He rubbed his eyes with his sweater.

I walked over and gave him a kiss on the forehead. He looked up at me and I kissed him again. He looked confused again. "Draco, you don't need to do that. So who cares if you don't do extra curriculum like your sisters. That's what makes you special, you're not like your sisters."

"But-"

"No buts."

"Then what about-"

"Don't care. You need to learn the limits of when you push yourself. Now come on, you need some energy." I kissed his forehead again, then lifted him up. I set him on his bed. (Get your heads out of the gutter before you even think about it.)

"What are you doing?!"

"Cuddles." I kissed one more time before he fell asleep.

I KNOW ITS CRINGY AF. And I'm sorry it took so long 😭 I've been stressed out over my school stuff so yeah- and I know they're is grammatical errors. So please if you don't mind, don't tell me about it because yes . Anyways hopefully you enjoyed this cringe. BYEEEEEEEE