Chapter-2

Bela's POV
Sun rays were falling on my face but I wanted to sleep more as I have fantasized about Mahir whole night. I snuggled into my panda more. My cutie pie and I always sleep together since I started sleeping alone. I have habit of holding someone while sleeping. Firstly, I used to sleep while hugging my mother but when I turned 14, I had to start sleeping alone and there I got my companion panda. But don't know why he is hard now. Reality hits me hard, when I remember I was in Mahir's house not mine. Mahir's house it sounds so good. But it was not time to dream anymore. I opened my eyes and saw that I was sleeping on Mahir's chest . I tried to get up but he had kept his hand on my waist. Oh my God! He is dangerously close to me. After several failed attempts, I stopped trying, I must say he is a heavy sleeper. But I have to admit that he looks damn cute while sleeping. I was complimenting him when he slowly opened his eyes and got up with a jerk.
Bela's POV Ends

"I am so sorry, very sorry. I am really sorry. I didn't came to know when I fell asleep." Mahir apologised.
"Calm down its ok, just calm down." Bela said.
"You were screaming last night. I think you had a nightmare. You were breathing heavily. I was patting your head so that you could calm down. I don't know when I fell asleep and came in this position. I swear I..." Mahir was explaining when Bela interrupted her "Mahir ji I have already told you that I trust you" " I know Bela but I know how much afraid you are  after that incident." Mahir said "Well let's have breakfast, what you will make today?" Mahir said changing the topic
"Sooji ka Halwa" Bela said smiling "Well first I need to take a bath,oh I don't have clothes or anything" Bela said. "My mom's clothes are there in cupboard, you can wear them" Mahir said.
"Ok thankyou." Bela said.
Soon they both got ready and were having their breakfast now.
"Mahir ji I will be going in half an hour, Suhani is coming to pick me up" said Bela.
"You didn't tell me" Mahir said he felt sad that she was leaving now.
"Actually I called Suhani few minutes ago only, weather is clear now and Pratham's car tyre also got changed. So I must leave now." Bela said and noticed that Mahir is sad
"Well we have already exchanged our numbers so you can call me whenever you want" Bela said making him smile.
They were talking about random stuff when bell rang."I guess Suhani came." Bela said and opened the door.
"Mumma" she screams joyfully and hugged her tightly she moved back and saw his father and bua's face who were looking annoyed. They entered the house and saw Mahir.
"Welcome aunty and uncle" Mahir said "Hi Suhani"
"Bela this is Mahir your crush. Right? When I talked to him, I thought that he was just an random guy. But no, this is MAHIR SEHGAL my friend's crush. Wow!" She whispered and nudged her with elbow
"Please sit, I will bring water for you all" Mahir said.
They all settled down and drank water.
"Mumma-Papa and Bua when you all came here?" Bela asked enthusiastically.
"Beta you were not picking our call so we called Suhani. She informed us about the incident and tho...those goons..." Ankita said "And without wasting time, we came here to see how are you? You must be afraid... I am so sorry that I was not there at that time" She said and hugged Bela tightly.
"Don't worry Mumma, Mahir ji saved me. He got them arrested. Yesterday, it was raining heavily, Pratham's tyre got puncture and there was no transport available, so he gave me shelter in his house too." Bela said
"Thankyou so m..." Ankita was thanking Mahir when Sudha interrupted her "He stopped you and you stayed without thinking about your father's reputation" Sudha shouted "When I was of your age. I knew what to do what not to do. If you can't think about yourself at least think about his reputation"
" But Sudha di she just told that due the circumstances she has to live here. It was not her choice. It was raining heavily. No transport was available at that time and Suhani couldn't come to pick her up" Ankita explained her politely.
" Uncle and aunty, I was just helping Bela. She wanted to go but I only stopped her as it was not safe outside. I am really sorry. Please don't scold Bela. It is not her fault." Mahir said apologising. He was sad that because of him Bela have to listen all this
"Its easy for you to say sorry. You are celebrity and a boy. But what about us? We are common people and Bela is a girl. What we will say when people will raise questions."
"Sudha di we know how are Bela is. Why do we need to care what society thinks" Ankita said.
"Enough Ankita, You have only spoiled her. I wasn't ready to send her here but you only forced me and told me that everything will be alright" Ankit shouted
"Papa please don't say anything to mumma. Its not her fault. I was only insisting her. Its all my fault. I am sorry." Bela said and broke down. Seeing Bela like this Mahir heart ached
"What will we do of your sorry. Now your father has to tolerate society's comments. You spoiled his image in society. Now who will marry you. Ankit I always told you not to give her much freedom. See what you did now." Sudha said "Do you have any idea what neighbours were saying" she said to Bela and Mahir.

Flashback
Suhani and Bela's family entered apartments and were going to Mahir's house.
Neighbour 1- Do you know a girl is staying in Mahir's home.
Neighbour 2- Yeah even I saw that.
Neighbour 1- I have never seen this girl before here.
Neighbour 2- Oho, nowadays generation is faster and smarter. The girl must have fallen for his fame and property and must have trapped him.
Flashback ends
"Aunty enough. Is society more important than your daughter? We both have apologised. And Bela, she is your daughter, you know her well, you should trust her. People will talk for few days and then they will forget...." Mahir said angrily
"Stop. Stop now. Now this boy who doesn't have any experience of life and is so immature will tell my didi what to do?" Ankit said
Ankita was scared "Ankit please calm down."
Ankit shouted" Ankita enough" "Are you going to marry my daughter will you.." Ankit shouted
"Yes I will" Mahir retorted
Bela's eye widen "No Mahir ji! You don't need to spoil your life because of me"
"No Bela, I am not spoiling my life. If its your fault then its my fault too. Uncle now Bela is my responsibility." Mahir said loudly.
      ___________________________

Mahir is talking to Vishakha and tells her the whole incident.

Vishakha- Are you serious Mahir? You agreed to marry her?

Mahir- Vishakha you are also talking like them. What you think about Bela?

Vishakha- No Mahir, dont misunderstand me, I am just want you to be sure about this. Marriage is not a kid's play. It is a beautiful thing, getting a life partner with whom you are gonna spend your whole life. But with that comes a great responsibility too. You both will be living with each other for your whole life. I just don't want that you marry her but both of you remain sad for your life. Its a big decision and you should be sure about it. If you can't keep her happy after marriage then marrying her doesn't make sense.

Mahir- I don't  know Vishakha but I couldn't see her crying. My heart ached when I saw her like this. It is all because of me and I will correct this. I am ready to take that responsibility.  I will give my best to her and I will do anything to make her happy.
Well you will come from my side?

Vishakha- Ofcourse, how is it possible that Mahir sehgal is marrying and her bestie will not come. I will come for sure and you don't worry I will do all the arrangements too. Well when is the marriage.

Mahir- We have decided not to do any pre-wedding rituals. We will directly marry and only close people will be invited. The date after 5 days have been finalised. After that we can have grand reception.