Chapter-5

Mahir and Bela are shopping for their honeymoon. They have come in ladies section. Bela was showing Mahir few dresses. "Mahir ji see this. How is it?" Bela asked with eyes glistening. "Beautiful." Mahir said laying back on wall with hands in pocket and standing with legs crossed and smiling. "What Mahir ji? You are saying beautiful for every dress. You are not interested only." Bela said folding her arm with angry pout. "No 'baby' its not that. Tell me what should I do if my 'wifey' looks glamorous in every dress." He said making a cute pout, making her blush. "Baby?" Bela whispered amused "Yes my Baby." Mahir said "Ooo...My wifey is blushing." Mahir said raising his eyebrows. "Stop it..Mahir ji." Bela said turning away. "Well what should I buy then?" Bela said making a pout again. "Bela see this, isn't it beautiful?" He said handing her a silver, sparkling bodycon dress. Bela went to the changing room.
" Mahir ji" Bela called out fidgeting her fingers.
"Yeah sure....we have come for shopping only Vish......Ok...yeah she is fine..almost done... sure....bye take care." Mahir was busy talking.
"Mahir ji" She called out again.
"Yes Bela....." He turned and  stood speechless looking her head to toe in amaze. Bela blushed under his intense gaze. "How I....I am looking?" Bela said looking down. "Beautiful. Glamorous. Stunning.'' He exclaimed staring her still lost in her beauty. " Mahir ji lets go.." Bela said taking dress. "Yeah"
They both bought few more dresses for Bela and then went in men section. "Mahir ji see this" Bela said showing him her a jacket with few patches Mahir wore it. "Cool" Bela exclaimed. They bought few t-shirts and printed shirts for beach.
__________________

"Yes....."
"So this is your plan and what will I get."
"How much money you want."
"One crore"
"You will get it and you two...50 lakhs each."
__________________
In airport,
Mahir and bela goes to their plane. They take their seats and air hostess give instructions. Plane starts to take off.
"Oh God!" Bela shut her eyes tightly and grabbed Mahir's hand. Firstly Mahir got surprised but then he caressed her hand and held her hand tightly "Hey common, don't worry. I am with you." The plane reached at height and got stable, Bela finally relaxed and left his hand. She opened her eyes which met Mahir eyes who was smiling looking at her. "What?" Bela questioned. "Nothing I am just seeing my little scaredy cat." He said chuckling. "I am not scaredy cat. You are." Bela said and turned her head away. " Aww....my little cat got angry..'' Mahir said teasing her. "Mahir ji I am cat?!!" Bela asked annoyed. He nodded enjoying her annoyance. " I am not going to talk to you." Bela said folding her arms and looked away. "Bela....Bela.."
"........." "Bela.....Bela..talk to me" Mahir whined. He thought for a minute and called the air hostess. She came running "How can I help you sir?" She exclaimed happily. "You look happy?" Mahir asked. "Sir I am your die-hard fan. Since I saw your serial Naagin 3, you became my favourite actor. I listen your songs daily.You are just great." She exclaimed joyfully. "I see, want my autograph, beauty?" Air hostess eyes widened, she squealed with joy. "Yes sir, well you are also handsome" She said blushing. She got a piece of paper. Bela was seeing all this from corner of eyes. She narrowed her eyes and saw air hostess. Mahir gave him his autograph. She jumped with joy and kissed the autograph. Bela's eye widen while Mahir was observing her expression from corner of his eyes. " Well can you do me a favour. My wife is not talking to me. Can you talk to me?" Air hostess saw Bela and frowned but soon plastered a smile. Bela was staring Mahir angrily while he giggled internally. "Ofcourse." Air hostess said. "No.." Bela said immediately. "You don't need to.....Mahir ji she has some duties as a hostess, don't disturb her." she scolded him. "But.." Hostess tried to intervene but was interrupted by Bela.  "No....no you can go.....we will call you if we need something. Thankyou for your help." she said faking a smile. "Ok ma'am" hostess said frowning and went away. "Bela why you sent her away...she was so adorable...she must be sad." Mahir said acting disappointed. "Mahir ji..." She said seething. "Bela..." He said softly. She shook her head vigorously and looked away again. "Bela...ok I am calling her." "Mahir ji...no..I am talking to you...but don't call me scaredy cat....I am not...and why did you called her beautiful" She said sadly realising that her silent treatment is backfired.
"Oh wifey why you need to be jealous when you are the most gorgeous, stunning, glamorous, beautiful and hot lady." Mahir said. Bela's eyes widened and she turned as red as tomato.
The rest of the journey, they spent knowing each other's likes and dislikes. Finally Bela slept resting her head on his shoulder while he was looking at his face in aww. Flight was landing and Bela's eyes shot open. "What is happing?" She freaks out. "Calm down. Everything is fine." Mahir said soothing her. They came out of airport. "Finally we reached London" Mahir signed.

Hello my Lovely readers,
Thankyou so much for your support. Thankyou for voting the story. I read comments and I am happy that you all are liking the story. A twist in the story will come soon. A hint is already given. I Hope you like the story. Please read the part and like, share, comment and vote the story. Please comment once you read the part because I want to know your opinion. Your  opinion and votes encourages me and will help me to improve. Thankyou once again for you support
Happy reading
Your dear author Gaurya