Chapter-7

Mahir's POV
He was about to hit her again when I stopped him. I pushed him and punched him making his nose bleed. He hit my hand with rod and ran away. I wanted to chase him but Bela was bleeding.
Mahir's POV Ends

Mahir- From where that man came? Who was he? I will make sure that he is caught and severely punished. I hope I could hit him.
Mahir was walking anxiously walking in the room.
Bela smiled at his concern and looked him lovingly.

Bela- Don't worry. I am alright.

Mahir- Someone came and hit you with rod. Your head was bleeding. You were unconscious. Got up after half an hour. Your head is bandaged and you say that you are alright.
Mahir said and sat beside her
He huffed in anger.
Bela smiled and kept her hand on his arm.

Mahir- Ahh!!

Bela- What happened??

Mahir- Nothing

Bela- Mahir ji...
She said sternly

Mahir- That man hit me on arm
He said with a pout.

Bela- Mahir ji why didnt you tell me? Show me.

Mahir- You were asking me not to worry, now see your face.

Bela- Mahir ji...
She examined his arm
Is it hurting?

Mahir- Bela I am ok.
(She cares so much)

Bela- I am so sorry we couldn't stay here for long. I dont know where this man came from, who he is but I know he came for me and now you are also in trouble.
She said with tears in her eyes.

(Mahir ji is in trouble because of me but why would someone hit me? Maybe he was some robber or somthing?)

Mahir sat down and held her hands and a chill ran down Bela's spine.

Mahir- Oh Bela...Its nothing like that. Its not your mistake. You don't worry, everything will be fine and I am ok. My friend Vyom works here in London police. I will tell him and will find the person.
He held his hand and joined his forehead to hers.

(How much shock he is gonna give me in a day)

Mahir- I have booked tomorrow morning flight. We will reach home by evening.

She hummed in response

Mahir- Lets sleep now. We have to get up early.
Mahir smiled. He switched off the light. He put his arm across her and giggled softly.

Mahir- Taking a step forward in our relation.
He said with a mischief evident in his voice

He could feel her cheeks heated
She profusely nodded

Mahir- You ok?
He asked genuinely

Bela- Yeah

He was about to remove his hand.But she pulled it back

Bela- Taking a step forward in our relation.

She repeated and they both slept .
          ____________________

"You go and hide somewhere. My name should not come up."
              ___________________

Bela's POV

I got up at 4am. We have to leave in an hour as we have to catch flight of 6am. I see the cute teddy sleeping beside me with a pout but this one is not soft, he is hard-muscled. I wake him up and he rubs his eyes like a baby. Aww....so adorable. We soon got ready and went to the airport.
I was less scared this time. Though the landing was still scary. We were both dizzy and exhausted due to jet lags. We soon reached home.
Bela's POV Ends

Mahir's POV
We both reached home. Bela was very exhausted but she is so  particular that she first unpacked her bags. We both unpacked our bags, kept things at place and went to sleep.
            _________________

Few days later....

Mahir's POV
Bela have joined her new college here today. Thankfully Suhani was already in the college, so she can look after her. Its been 2 days after that incident. Vyom and his team are still searching for the man. A glimpse of his face was caught on camera. Now they are finding him.
He spoiled our day, he hit Bela. Whoever he is he will face bad consequences.
Well our honeymoon was spoiled I should do something to make Bela happy. She was so sad. Yes idea! I was thinking about the plans when my phone rung.
Mahir's POV Ends

Mahir- Hello Bela. How is your day going?

Bela- It's good Mahir ji. This college is great. It has good library, you know I love reading books. Here is canteen and the bread pakora was so good. And the chutney it was yum. The teachers are also good. Well how are you? What about your shoot when it will start?

Mahir- I am good baby. The shoot will be starting next week.
Well good to know that your day is going great. You got the notes of the classes you missed before sweetheart?

Bela- Umm...yeah. Suhani gave me.

Mahir- Can't I call you that? I won't if you dont like it.

Bela- No it sounds good.
Bela said and her cheeks turned red

Mahir- Ok so you like it?? So get habit of listening it sweetie.

Bela- Yeah
(And her cheeks turned more red)
Well I will come in evening, Suhani wants to go shopping for her mehandi which is next week.

Mahir- Ok. Bye take care.

Call ended

Mahir- Get ready for surprise.