PROLOGUE

💯  Simonika shot bullet at Pragya, but Abhi's Daadi took that bullet which was for Pragya. She was lying there in a pool of blood. Simonika tried to flee, but police caught her.

💯  Pragya immediately took Daadi to Hospital where she got admitted to the Hospital & was taken to the OT.

💯  Everyone from Mehra Family got the news about Daadi being admitted to the Hospital. They immediately rushed towards the Hospital.

💯  After coming to the Hospital they goes towards where Daadi was being treated. They saw Pragya was pacing from here & there some Police were also there. Purab & Disha was not there as they have gone to Arora House.

💯  At that time, Doctor came out of OT. Doctor told them that His Daadi has slept into Coma. Doctors took leave from there.

💯  Everyone was shocked to hear that especially Abhi. After gathering some courage, Abhi asked her what happened. She didn't responded. Police Officials who were there told him everything.

💯  He got enraged hearing this. He was glaring Pragya in anger. As usual Abhi blamed  Pragya for his Daadi's this condition.

💯  Alia puts oil in the fire by agreeing with Abhi. Abhi told her that she is unlucky for everyone. After she entered in their life their life became miserable.

💯  He told her to leave their lives forever & never to show her face again.

💯  With Heavy Heart she left from the Hospital.

💯  She seats on the bench on the side of the road thinking about what Abhi said to her. She was asking to herself whenever something bad she was the one to be blamed.

💯  She made her mind that she will end her life. She gets up & reached the top of the cliff.

💯  Pragya moves forward to the end of the cliff. She was about to jump from the cliff, but someone pulled her aside right in the nick of time.