CHAPTER 2

IN LONDON

AT AIRPORT :

Both Pragya and Vansh reached at the airport. They came out of their private jet and went towards the airport. After coming out of the airport they both sat in the car & went towards home.

After sometime both reached the house. Both came out of the car and went towards the home. Pragya wasn't surprised or shocked to see such a grand and beautiful villa as she knows that Vansh belongs from the rich family. Vansh pressed the bell. Vansh

Vansh saw the expressions on Pragya's face. He assured everything will be fine. He gets little bit relieved by his assurance. Vansh was going to press the bell again but someone opened the door. The person who opened the door was one of the servant who works there. Vansh asks him is everyone is in the home???? The servant told him that everyone is in the home. After this both Pragya & Vansh goes inside of the house. After that servant closes the door and goes to his work.

RAISINGHANIA VILLA :

Main Living Hall :

Everyone was present there having a casual chat

Everyone was present there having a casual chat. They were talking but they heard a voice. They turned towards the source of the voice. They saw Vansh was standing there.

Sushma : Vansh, when did you came back??? & why didn't you informed me that you are coming back??? I would have sent you the car to pick you. You are becoming irresponsible day by day.

Vansh didn't replied her. Sushma saw this & she gets worried. She asked the reason.

Vansh : Mom, I am didn't came here alone. I brought someone with me.

Sushma : Who is it??? Is it your friend or did you brought Daughter In Law for me???

Vansh (Whines) : Mom!!! It's true that I brought my friend but it's not what you think. She is My Childhood Bestie. In fact, you also her.

Sushma : Ohh. So sad. I thought you brought my Daughter In Law. Anyway, who is she??? How do I know her????

Vansh : Mom, the friend I am talking about is none other than Pragya.

Everyone was shocked hearing this especially Sushma. Because Pragya never came to London despite their several requests. But, suddenly??? Sushma was the first one to come out of shock.

Sushma : You must be joking Vansh, right???? Why will she come here????

Sushma was about to ask him many more questions but was stopped by seeing someone there. She couldn't believed her eyes. The person who was standing in front of her was none other than Pragya. She was confused about her presence here that too with Vansh. It was rises so many questions in her mind.

Sushma : Pragya!!! You here!!!

Pragya : Aren't you happy to see me here??? If not then I will go back. I won't trouble you anyone.

Pragya turned & was about to go but was stopped. She turned to see the person who stopped her. It was Sushma.

Sushma : It's not like I am not happy or doesn't wanted to see you. In fact, I am very much happy too see you here. It's just that I am surprised to see you here that too with Vansh.

Abir/Veer : Yes Pragya Dii. Mom is absolutely right. Whatever she said is all true. We don't wanted to hurt you. If we hurted you, then we are extremely sorry.

(Both Abir and Veer consider Pragya as their sister as she is elder than both of them.)

Pragya : No. You never hurted me. It's just that you ask me about my sudden appearance. So, that's why I thought...

Abir/Veer : We can understand that Dii.

Vansh : See Pragya, I told you na that everything will be fine. Everyone is happy to see you.

Suddenly, Sushma saw something.....