CHAPTER 1

Pragya was about to jump from the cliff, but someone pulled her aside right in the nick of time.

When Pragya saw the person who saved her she was shocked to the core. She immediately hugged him. He too reciprocated the hug. They broke the hug after a while. Pragya was happy that after such a long time she was seeing her childhood best friend. They goes to the nearby bench & sat on that. She wiped her tears & spoke....

Pragya : V!!! You & here????

Vansh (Fake Anger) : Wow!!! We are meeting after a long time & you are asking me questions instead of being happy. Go, I don't want to talk to you, saying that he turned to the other side.

Although Pragya knows that he's showing his fake anger, but she also tried to play along with him.

Pragya (Teasing Mode) : Okk V!!! I will also not talk to you,saying this she too turned to the other side.

Hearing this he moved towards Pragya and saw Pragya moved to the other side. He immediately gets up from the bench and came in front of her. He kneel down on her height as Pragya was seating on a bench.

Vansh : Sorry Pragya. I was just teasing you. You know na I loved to tease you. Okk. Here after I won't tease you.

Pragya was seeing this Vansh's pleading. She tried very hard to control her laughter, but couldn't. So, she bursted out laughing. Vansh couldn't understand seeing her. Few moments ago she was angry and now she is laughing. He was totally confused.

Vansh (Confused) : What happened babes??? Why are you laughing???

Pragya : (Pulling Vansh's Cheeks) Ohh My Bholu Molu Vansh. You look soooo cute when you became confused like this.

Vansh was still confused. He became more confused by Pragya's this action. Pragya saw this and understood that he is still confused. So, she decided to clear his confusion.

Pragya : I know what you are thinking. But, let me tell you that from the start I knew that you are teasing me. So, I also decided to continue with the flow. You know na we both know each other more than ourselves. Still, how can you be so Bimbo (Hitting his head playfully).

Now, Vansh understood that he was fooled again by Pragya as always. So, he started to hit Pragya playfully. In all this, Pragya forgot all her pain and sorrow.

After sometime, Vansh stops due to some tiredness. Pragya also stops. Suddenly, he remembered something..... So, he decided to ask Pragya about it.

Vansh : Pragya, can I ask you something???

Pragya (Angry) : What the hell is this V???? You very well knows that you don't need to take permission from me. You are to ask whatever you want to ask.

Vansh : Okk. Sorry for making you angry. Leave that all. Tell me one thing why were you trying to commit suicide??? What happened so suddenly that you decided to end her life. I know you are not like this. You are very brave who knows doesn't give up in any situation. I know it must be something big happened in your life that you decided to end your life by committing suicide.

Pragya was frozen by hearing his question. She doesn't wanted to answer his questions. But, she also knows that he won't give up until she tells him everything.

Pragya : Vansh, it's not like I don't want to tell you you. I want to tell you everything,but not here. I want to go fa away from here. Where I can leave my life peacefully.

Vansh was shocked seeing her words. He doesn't know what to say. Before this, Pragya never said wanted to go far away from everyone. Now, he was damn sure something was wrong had happened with her.

Then they both sat in the car & left towards the Airport. After reaching the airport they came out of their car. They both sat in their Private Jet along with their Bodyguards and left for the Vansh's home.