02

Here you go koegyq1 ily ❤️

"hey honey?" Mrs.hwang tapped on Hyunjin's broad back . His whole body balled up on the bed .

Hyunjin whined in response , stretching slightly as he felt the side of his mattress sink in as his mother sat down on it .

"Do you feel like college today ?" She asked in a sweet voice .

Hyunjin didn't want to go to college . It would remind him of Felix too much . And it's not like he'd learn anything with his mind fogged up like this . Hyunjin just wanted to stay in bed just like this for the rest of his life .

But he couldn't . He knew he had to get over this . As much as he didn't want to, he had to . His parents spent a lot of money to get him into college and he couldn't just stay at home and waste all that money and effort.

Hyunjin hummed in response .

"Is that a yes or a no ?" Mrs.hwang asked .

"Yes" hyunjin answered softly , muffled into the pillow .

"If you want to , you can always come back home " Mrs.hwang assured as she caressed her son's back .

Hyunjin hummed in response again .

"Now get ready . I made a nice breakfast " she said as she patted him and stood up , heading to the door .

Hyunjin turned himself over and lay on his back once she left , looking up at the ceiling , trying not to let any tears out .

It was weird not getting up next to Felix . The bed felt......empty .

It took him ten minutes to get out of bed and head to the bathroom .

He had a bath , constantly getting distracted by memories he was having of Felix .

"Are you ok ? Why'd you take so long ?" Mrs.hwang said as she scanned hyunjin who was coming into the kitchen with his face all red . Clearly crying before this .

"am I ok ? Stupid question" hyunjin told himself as he sat at the table .

He told himself he was going to eat his mother's food because that's the lease she deserves . Even though eating was the last thing he wanted to do . He knew he couldn't refuse the food his mother put her swear and blood into .

"Now I want you to eat well . I made your favourite" she said as she put down a bowl of rice and around a hundred more side dishes .

"This is Felix's favourite not mine" hyunjin said as he looked at all the food .

"I- is it ? I'm sorry- I must've got confused-" Mrs.hwang mentally slapped herself for forgetting . Felix was around so much , he was practically her son .

"It's fine eomma" hyunjin said , trying not to sound like he was about to cry any second , which he was .

Hyunjin picked up his chopsticks and forced the food into his mouth . His heart being ripped out of this chest for not having Felix here to eat this with him .

"Mmm it's good" hyunjin said , forcing the excitement as much as he could . But his mother could clearly see right through hyunjin .

Mrs.hwang's heart ached seeing her son trying to act all tough .

"Hyunjin" Mrs.hwang said softly .

"Hmm?" Hyunjin hummed , avoiding eye contact and looking down at the food .