04

He walked back to the dorm and went to his room and flung his backpack into the room with a scream , it hit the wall and dropped to the floor .

His chest began to start hurting again as he began sobbing again .

He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration as he walked to his bed and sat down on it with his face buried in his palms and elbows digging into his knees , crying silently .

"Hyunjin? Are you in here ?" Chan's voice came from behind the door as he knocked on it .

Hyunjin immediately stood up and swung the door open , startling Chan .

"Hyung! I saw him ! I swear ! He was there ! And- but he doesn't know me ! And i-" hyunjin kept blabbering nonsense as Chan tried to make sense of what the agitated guy was trying to say .

Hyunjin's hair was a mess , his dark circles made him look dead and malnourished , his face was swollen and red from the constant crying , his eyes looked tired and sad and confused , the collar of his tshirt soaking in tears . Hyunjin was a complete mess and Chan had never seen a person look this messed up before .

"Hyunjin- hyunjin calm down" Chan said as he tried to calm hyunjin down .

"Who did you see ? What are your talking about ?" Chan asked in a calm voice .

"Felix ! I saw Felix !! He was right there ! But he doesn't know me ! I swear hyung it was him !" Hyunjin sobbed as he held chan's shoulders , squeezing them as he spoke .

Chan looked at hyunjin in worry and concern , scared that hyunjin might be losing his mind over this .

"Say something hyung !! You have to believe me ! He was there ! And there was this guy with him- je- Jeon- Jeongin ! Yang Jeongin !!" Hyunjin tried to explain in agitation .

"Hyunjin" Chan said softly as he tried to sit hyunjin down .

"No hyung ! We have to go find him ! I swear the was there i- "

"HYUNJIN STOP IT !" Chan bellowed , silencing hyunjin immediately .

Hyunjin looked down as his body trembled , realising he just sounded crazy to Chan .

"Look at me" chan grabbed hyunjin's face and made him look him in the eyes .

"Felix is gone hyunjin . You have to accept it . " Chan said . It was the cold truth but it had to be said .

"No- I know- but i- i- saw him-" Chan stopped hyunjin again .

"No hyunjin . You have to snap out of it " Chan said as he tried to knock some sense into hyunjin .

Hyunjin wanted to speak but he was choked up by the way he was sobbing .

Not even Chan believed him .

Chan slowly pulled hyunjin to his embrace and gave him a tight hug as hyunjin sobbed mournfully into his neck , gripping on Chan's tshirt with his tight fist .

_________________________

"Are you sure you don't wanna go home ?" Chan asked hyunjin was lay in his bed with his eyes closed .

"No . I'm fine" hyunjin answered , his face stuffed in his pillow , lying on his stomach .

"Okay.....well... call me if you need me okay ?" Chan said as he opened the door to leave .

Hyunjin hummed in response and chan left .

Hyunjin could swear on his soul he saw Felix .

Or was he just going out of his mind ?