The start of an corrupted society

Momo was having a nice day having to go to her dream school having a boyfriend who is strong and loyal and having friends that she can finally trust until one day it changed completely. Everyone but Jirou ignored her every min was talking behind her back like it was in middle school and to make it worst her parents were in on it saying how much of a problem she is. At first she wasn't going to lose it because she had Jirou and shoto but it sooner turned out to be just Jirou her only friend. When Momo find out from Jirou is that shoto was the one who wanted to ignore momo everyone but her agreed and she found it odd. Momo didn't want to believe it but she had no choice and found out that shoto was cheating on her and once he found out that she knew about him cheating he framed her. Everyone but jirou believed it and they beat her down(a little bit over the edge but not as bad as people beat Izuku down) she cried and cried hoping that someone with Jirou be her savior even if it's another student from whatever school they are from. Then at last they thought that the world turned on them when they got drugged to the alleyway.

Thugs: now this is a sight a girl with a fat ass and one with big tits.

At this point they now realize that they are not but a sex toy  to them and that they are now prostitution for the males. But what they didn't know is that a certain someone was trying to get them before something like this would happen and now he have to step outta the shadow to actually save them from being deflowered.

Thug#1: you get the girl with the purple hair I get this beauty here with the jugs.

Momo started to teary with Jirou knowing that her flower is gonna be taken as she closed her eyes she realized that she wasn't being touched and looked up to see a guy with gold armor on and she was very freighting that he was gonna kill them both but it turned out different.

Momo: are you not gonna kill us?

After she asked him her question his helmet retracted and it appears to had captured the hearts of both Momo and Jirou not only cause he saved them from being raped he was pretty good looking to them momo went from being scared to being calm because she realized that the guys that took that took her and Jirou are dead in the alley.

Izuku: my name is Izuku Midoriya and no I am not gonna kill you. You see I was sent to come and get you from the world commissioner they knew that you were gonna be in danger and they wanted to know if you want to join the Military so you can end this corrupted society.

As the both had to soak in what izuku said they agreed to.

Jirou: what's in it for us if we join?

Izuku: you would experience that not only this country is corrupted you would see that other countries are the same and the thing with this you'll get immunity for the things you do like if you kill or break someone bones you won't get in trouble at all.

Momo: if so then I'm willing to join but there's one thing if we do join this military can you do one thing personally for us.

Izuku: and what would that be?

Momo: be our fiancé if you are ok with that?

As izuku seen that she saw him at first sight she fell in love quickly know that they just met.

Izuku: after what you been threw you really want to go  that far you just met me today and got cheated on and was about to get raped.

Momo: I know but I'll just say this there's nothing wrong in knowing us as we go and besides I  didn't even tell you my name.

Izuku: actually I do that's why I came your name is Momo Yaoyurzu or just Momo because your parents abandoned you after you got framed and you are Kyoka Jirou you also got abandoned because you sided with her who is your best friend since middle school.