Aftermath

After the tragic history of Japan everyone that was there did not trust hero's after what they done to Momo people overthrow the hero commissioned chanting no more hero's no more hero's no more hero's.  Everyone at UA was mad that their careers are over because of class1a who are the new class2 stupidity of a betrayal. But they all had their main focus on the trio who had also ended their careers so they decided to see who they really are but without an erased quirk and the muscle to take care of them it's gonna be real hard and they really can't use midnight with her quirk is because she was caught and had died as well with All Might. As the ex students of UA planned things on how to capture the 3 they fail to realize that they were listening with an invisible dragon fly.

Izuku: interesting they are planning on trying to get end us huh well girls.

As he turn back he see momo loading her war machine and Kyoka peeling a guy skin because he was attempting to rape a girl who was defenseless with a baby.

Guy:*screaming on pain* please help me stop her from torturing me.

Izuku: what has he done?

Momo: tried to rape a woman with her child in her arms.

Izuku: Kyoka kill hom now we got to go.

Kyoka: ok. *walked away and threw the knife she was peeling him with into his head leaving a whole with the knife in his hand.

Kyoka: so what are we doing now?

Izuku shows a hologram of where their past tormentors are gonna have a trap so they can see who they really are.

Izuku: this is where they gonna set trap and thinking that we are gonna be the bait well I'll say that we are gonna hunt them but in this one let's give them the pain they deserve since they don't know what it's like when they first lost their careers.

Momo: and more over that stupid rat is gonna be there and probably gonna try to change order and have them think that civilians need hero's again because he say that we are dangerous even tho we prove to them that they are dangerous enough to trust hero's to begin with.

Kyoka: very well after we give them the pain they need I suggest that me and Momo reveal to them who we are and why we work for the military.

Izuku: that's a great idea after y'all do I'll do the same because there's a person who I would like to meet actually a few.

Momo: who could that be?

Izuku: a boy name Katuski Bakugo remember when I told you k don't have any family?

Kyoka: yea why you ask that?

Izuku: well it's thanks to him that they abandoned me and you want to know why?

Momo: enlighten us.

Izuku: before anything I was considered quirkless and now I have a quirk.

The girls was shock but they started to understand why.

Kyoka: and since you were quirkless at the time he bullied you and had your parents on your side and they literally abandoned you because of him?

Izuku: yep that day well today actually is the day years ago that he cross paths and he will die today.

The girls smirked knowing that izuku is the type of person where you cross him you ruined the day you cross paths with him and that he will make you suffer.

Izuku: girls I need you to do me a favor I need you to go to 2 different places and get these people and bring them to the dungeon I will bring Bakugo afterwards.

He shows them his ex parents house and the Bakugos house and shows who they are getting.

Momo and Kyoka: yes sir after we do that should we see you there at the place?