Hunting party

After the plan that the 3 planned they relax for the day (what I mean by that they made love) they was thinking after all of this is over they could have a family together. Knowing Momo she really wanted on the most but Jirou on the other hand wanted one but thinking that's it's not the right time because she thinks that someone will target them using their children. The children that the 3 assassins call them because everything they do is a child's play and for the dogs they were thinking of cleaning house before any hero decided to do it and arrest them. As the hero's they had found the location of the LOV they wanted to take them down before the assassins get their. They are saying like they don't deserve to die they need to go to jail and do the time but little did they know is that if they do go to jail they gonna get broken out or just have the fake hero's on their side and just pay them like nothing happens.

Izuku: ok girls right now the children have found their base right now we are gonna go there before them and is you despise one of the hero's don't hesitate you went they a lot through out the year don't let me down now.

Momo and jirou: got it my love.

Momo: what if one of us gets captured?

Izuku: we would come for you you have a tracker inside your suit and they cannot take it off it's either ride or die in it that's why you are here.

Momo: very well.

Jirou: let's get this over with.

As they left they made sure that no one was following. Little while later Izuku sense someone within their area and he telepath them.

Izuku:(we are being followed go in 3 different directions and still head to the target I will take care of him)

As the 2 nodded at his command they went their separate ways but knowing the person who was following(Aizawa) he knew that Izuku was their leader.

Earlier that day.

Nezu: Aizawa if you are able to capture their leader those 2 are sure to surrender quickly because they can do nothing without him/her

Aizawa: very well have the 2 capture and we will tell them that their leader is capture I'm sure they'll surrender without incident.

Everyone nods at that but was not expecting that if they can try to surrender.

Back to reality.

Aizawa: surrender now or pain will occur.

Spectre: Me? Surrender in the same sentence don't make me laugh you aren't really shit you just a sleep ass Zombie who just uses his eyes to scare people but deep down inside you are just a bitch and you are scared of me.

Aizawa:(is he trying to get inside my head) you know what fuck this pain it is.

The moment he used his quirk Izuku turned invisible making Aizawa confused knowing that he erased his quirk.

Spectre: it's crazy how you rely on your quirk and it's barely doing anything.

As he said that he gave him multiple combos that made Aizawa shocked knowing that he's quiet and moves quickly.

Aizawa: (he got some type of weakness and I need to exploit it to capture him)

After Aizawa thought that he tried to think of some ways what he didn't realize is that he is at his end when he continues to think that Izuku is somewhere near after rent less attacks he thought that would Izuku has Sloan down but boy he didn't.

Izuku: (it's crazy for him to think that I have a weakness I don't have one)

As izuku ready his reaper the explosion has happened and Aizawa was close to capturing Izuku if he played it right until he got distracted by Present Mic.

Present mix: have you got their leader yet they are not backing down until their leader has been captured.

Aizawa: I was getting to that until you dec- *screams in pain*

As izuku saw the opening to kill him he took it and stabbed he ripper into Aizawas back and he grabbed the walk talkie.

Izuku: Battery go with plan 2( spoke American that both heard)

With Momo and jirou they just finished up cleaning the place and little did they know is that it was rigged right after they killed them and they got capture rather quickly but for them if Aizawa didn't capture Izuku they was gonna go to phase 2 which was kill and take. And present mic just so happen to have a file (real one for his stupid reasons) to have it in his jacket that can clearly but seen and Momo spots it easily. Both of them were talking shot and making them feel bad saying you let them die and it's gonna be in your hands. When they got in present mic head he couldn't take it anymore just as he was about to use his quirk momo used her eyes to shut him up which he did.

Momo: that's right you just scared of us and tell me do you really think that you can capture us like that?

Midnight: both of them can't go to sleep for some reason and I'm at my limit.

Jirou: only why cause our uniform is quirk resistant even if y'all tried it wouldn't work especially when he can't defeat our man.

As present mic realize that along with the hero's he called him in.

Present mic: Aizawa did you get their leader?

Aizawa I was getting to that until you dec-*screams in pain*

As momo and jirou heard that they knew that Izuku was already invisible and that he was able to take advantage of the distraction.

Izuku: battery go with plan 2(as he spoke American they were confused and what Lange spoke and they look back to see that they are fine with no trace every other person had died before them).

As momo had shown half herself and gave them a warning.

Momo: be mindful you let them die and it shows.

After momo said that jirou shows that they allowed them to killing villains and showed that most hero's allowed villains rapist and anything that wasn't suppose to be exposed and to make it all worst they exposed UA for betraying a girl who didn't even cheat on her man beat down but wasn't killed into the video and now everyone in Japan was in fire of destruction and saying that they don't need hero's anymore and that they need to resign their jobs. As students of UA was picked on by civilians saying they are villains and they don't deserve to be hero's most people riot at the Japanese hero commissioner office saying they need to shut down.

Employee: madam we need to do something they don't trust hero's no more and they proved it by everything that was shown.

Madam president: I see that we had lost trust in the people we have no choice but to do it huh?

Employee: yes madam president.

Madam president: very well it's time to shut down this hero business.

As that happen they announced that all hero's are no longer accommodated. Everyone who is a civilian has rejoiced in happiness.

Till next time izumomo lover out