Chapter 9- Take me on a Date

Benjamin glared at Rain Thompson, father of Clyde Thompson and one of the elders in the pack. He snarled," I let you did what you want and look what happened. Chris almost got killed. These all f**king warriors who trained under you are useless. They could not even catch the intruders for four days."

Rain sighed," I understand your frustration. They-"

Benjamin cut him off in mid sentence," I have listened enough from you. Not anymore."
He stood up and walked near the warriors who were trembling in fear. He said angrily," You all will not work as warriors anymore and will be charged for your irresponsible behaviour."

Rain got up in shock and tried to reason," But Benja-"

Benjamin growled and his eyes flashed red," Enough, I said!"

Rain sighed in frustration and indicated the warriors to leave. While leaving, he threatened Benjamin," You have not done right to us. I will not keep quiet." And he left with rage.

Benjamin sighed in frustration and walked near Elijah, who comforted him," Don't worry. That loser can only bark, never bite."

"Yeah, but his bark should not be powerful. I need to do something about him."

Rain Thompson was known in their pack for being the most corrupt warrior and elder. Benjamin and even his father tried to get rid of him many times but failed miserably due to how strong Thompson's family's position was in the pack. All they could do was give a warning and let him get away with anything.

A small voice called them from behind," Good evening, Alpha Benjamin, Beta Elijah."

They both looked at the owner of the voice and smiled awkwardly. Elijah," Yeah. Sit down, y'all."

Benjamin cleared his throat and said," Let everyone come and we will start the meeting."

Xavier, Clyde's current mate, questioned," There are more?"

Elijah nodded," You, Clyde, Avery, Axton, Betty, Becky, Travis, Izze and Chris."

Clyde asked in shock," What?!"

Betty, who just arrived with Becky and Axton, sneered," What What? Got any problem?"

Clyde sneered back," Do you want me to say it out loud?"

Elijah shouted," Enough, you two. You are going to be in a team. Behave like one."

Clyde was going to say something but immediately shut up when a very familiar scent hit his nose. He looked behind and saw Chris staring at Benjamin, blankly. His wolf, Jeff, started howling in his head. He missed Chris and Alec. Clyde immediately shut him off and sat straight.
Xavier noticed this all and his mood immediately turned sour. And none of this went unnoticed by anyone in the room.

Chris rolled his eyes at the situation and tried his best suppressing Alec who was again going out of control. He sat as far as possible from Clyde and Xavier. At this point, he was so tired of his brother's techniques of handling things that he didn't even have the energy to ask Benjamin- What the f**k was he thinking?
He sat quietly in a corner, which was so not like him, and waited for the meeting to start.

Izze and Travis looked at eachother and sighed. This was a horrible team.

Benjamin cleared his throat, again, and said," Now that everyone is here, let's start. As you have seen, these are your teammates. There are four more waiting for you all back in Omega Town where you are going to be deported as warriors in few months."

Avery," Why not now? Because of him?" He gave a stink look to Chris who ignored his entire existence.

Elijah sighed," Not because of him but because of you. You all are under trained. That's why we have called Mr.Ying from Hóng yuèliàng pack to train you."