🖌Albedo ▪ Painting night ▪ Fluff🖌

Oh boy, not again.

Getting summoned out to the middle of nowhere to pose like some kind of model just so a certain blonde alchemist can goof off and make yet another painting.

I mean,

It's not like I don't enjoy it,

And it's not like I wouldn't do it a million more times just to be near him again,

But still, when you're posing, you can't eat, sleep, change your facial expression, move an inch, or do basically anything to kill boredom. I often end up using my vision (pyro) too, which for long periods of time, is very draining.

The only reason is that I end up using it is because mine is different somehow. I can control the color of it.

So basically, we go out to the middle of the mountains, get me dressed up all fine af, go to some random aesthetic spot, and just sit there, usually holding a flame in place. For hours.

That's it.

I can only hope that we won't be going to Dragonspine to do our little painting session. Last time we did that, I nearly froze my butt off before I thought to use my vision for heat, as long as I was careful to concentrate on only my skin and not anywhere that might effect the lighting.

Oh crap. Best get going if I want to be on time I guess.

I packed a few things into my little messenger bag and set off for the Knight's headquarters where we usually meet

.-+* le timeskip*+-.

"Sooo, where're we going this time?"

"Wuwang hill"

"You mean, we, we as in U S , are going a l l t h e w a y to Liyue?!"

"Together, yes" He looked up from a notepad and smiled (A/n I accidentally typed together in all caps and scared myself shitless when I looked up and internally screamed it lmao-)

The way he emphasized the 'Together' in his sentence- Lowkey scared me.

"Are we renting a cart or walking" I asked while we walked through the very middle of the road in the city

"Walking" I sighed, knowing it's best to just not fight it. As we walked I quickly realized we were gathering stares and whispers from every direction. To be honest, we do look like a slightly peculiar pair.

A random young girl in flashy clothes with the chief alchemist in the Knights of Favonius casually chatting while dodging the occasional drunkard.

"Are they dating?"

"Who's she? A knight?"

"Isn't that that alchemist guy? How'd he pull her?"

It get's a little tedious sometimes to deal with the rumors they spread. When talk gets around a tavern, everyone has something to add. Hence the top three rumors about us;

1. I'm pregnant with his baby

2. We're just friends, but with ~benefits~

3. We're married and never told anyone and for some reason never wear rings

Like I said, it gets tedious.

As weird as it is, he's never corrected any of those people. I only correct them when they're said directly to me, but I've seen Lisa tease him about a rumor of our next expedition being his proposal and he just hit her with a rumor of her sleeping with Charles the bartender. Never corrected her, just hit her with a rumor to which she promptly burst out laughing. I couldn't see his face, he was turned away, but his ears were red.