⚖ Yanfei ▪ Legal strife ▪ Fluff ⚖

Small A/n, in this story Y/n is a courtroom judge local to Liyue and has a hydro vision. She knows Yanfei quite well from all the times she's shown up to court in defense of some rando.

Anyway, enjoy!

"Oh boy, have you slept at all in the last, like, week?" Yanfei interrogated me once more on my sleep schedule (or lack thereof).

"Of course I have! I slept...*counting on your fingers*...t-three nights ago! It's only been two days" I spat out tiredly. I was not doing a great job of convincing her.

"Not good enough. You're coming with me" She made a 'come here' motion with her hand and we walked off.

"You know you didn't have to grab my wrist, right? I woulda come with you anyway"

"I know, it's just more efficient if you're walking at my speed"

"Ugh whatever"

People all over Liyue were gawking at the sight of their only judge being dragged around by their best legal representative. It was a strange sight.

"Where are we even going?" I wanted to know approximately how much longer I would be forced to endure resistance to the extreme temptation that was just giving up and getting dragged on my face to where ever it was we were going.

"My house" She said it so matter-of-factly.

"And where's that" We abruptly stopped as I said that.

"Right here"

The house wasn't too big, but it was by no means small, either. I just wanted to do whatever it was she wanted me to do so I could get back to filing legal documents and case files.

"Alright, let's go inside" She continued to drag me as she said that.

By this point, I'd loosened her grip on my wrist enough to slide it down to my hand.

So here we were, a literal JUDGE, high off obvious sleep deprivation, being dragged hand in hand into the house of a lawyer.

"What did you want me to do?" I needed to get back to the courtroom. I need to make up for the night before last when I went home early to sleep a few hours.

"Sleep" Again with her matter-of-factness.

"Fine I guess" I knew I didn't have the energy to fight it "You have a guest room or something?"

"Nope! I need to make sure you stay asleep"

"So, you want to...watch me sleep? I couldn't be more confused right now"

"Well, if you want to phrase it that way, I guess you could say that"

"Fine, whatever, let's just go"

"Wow, you took that well. I half expected you to just run away" I know she's joking, but I could tell she was relieved I reacted how I did.

"The more I think about that, the more I think I should've"

Anyway, she quickly took me up into her room and holy god. Her bed is HUGE. And the best part, it's a CIRCLE!

"Wooooah...this thing is absolutely awesome. Where'd you get it?"

"I made it"

Ah.

Of course.

Obviously.

"Can yo-"

"and before you ask, no I will not make one for you"

She smirked.