Part 7 ( Continuation)

Jungkook finally sat on the rest chair waiting for the doctors to finish with what ever they were on to .Namjoon his cousin was already present at the hospital .

Jungkook was so confused and scared he had to call on his brother for comfort .

Jin came out of the emergency ward and walked to jungkook the worried husband .

"How is my husband and our baby ?" Jungkook asked .

"They are fine ,but we will need to talk in private concerning some certain things " .

Jin was about to leave when Namjoon held his hand " hi Jin ,it's been a while " .

" I didn't know you would recognize me after leaving me to study abroad ,has it been 10years or more " Jin sassily said.

"I can explain princess ".

Jin removed his hands from Namjoon's grip as he gave him a scary glare " you lost the right to call me that when you decided to forsake me " . " Please Mr Jeon let's go to my office to talk about your husband and you Mr Namjoon is not allowed in my office ".

Jungkook was confused about the whole thingy but just followed Jin leaving an heartbroken Namjoon ..
*
*
*
They got to jins office the both male sat down .

"So what's the issue ?" Jk asked worriedly.

" I noticed during the treatment that he had sexual intercourse and it wasn't soft " Jin stated .

" He became so horny driven last night ,what will it make me if I can't satisfy my husband's need "

"Nobody said you shouldn't satisfy your husband but you should know him being pregnant makes his hormones crazy . If you can't control him who will hmm . What if you had harmed the child ? . What would have been your excuse,? Please you have to be more careful and have more self-control " Jin warned .

"Okay doc " .

"For now ,stay away from having sex with him for at least a month or 2 . I will prescribe some drugs for him please make sure he stays away from stress ." Jin warned ...

"Okay ,please can I see my husband now ?"

"Not yet ,let him sleep for some hours ,you go home and rest then come back in the evening,he should he fine by then " Jin instructed .

"Okay then . Thanks for everything " .

"It's my job ." ..

A/n
Am not gonna talk about the Namjin duo history because this is not their focus but I will ship them in from time to time ....