Part 9 ( labor )

Taehyung has been in pain for some days now ,the doctor told them he was close to child birth that they should get prepared  .

As usual today the pain started again and taehyung could feel the kick of the baby on his tummy ,he screamed at the top of his voice the pain was crazy .

"Baby what's going on " jungkook who had rushed downstairs upon hearing his husband scream .

"The baby is coming jungkook get it out " taehyung crying an automatic sweat filled his body which was shaking so much as if he was going to die .

"Let's go to the hospital " jungkook was trying to help his husband to the car

"Massage my waist it hurt hhh kook do it  faster " taehyung keep screaming

Jungkook was massaging taehyung's waist at same time helping him to the car .

They finally got to the car jungkook opened the car putting his husband in the passenger seat  then buckled the seat belt while taehyung kept hitting him .

"You want me to die jungkook that's why you don't want to move your car right ,you want to kill me right " taehyung cried .

"No no baby we are going " jungkook quickly turned to the driver's seat and drove fast yet gentle to avoid any harm coming to the child as well .

Meanwhile taehyung cried all through the drive to the hospital.

They arrived at the hospital and the nurses helped jungkook take taehyung into the labour room .

Jungkook held onto taehyung's hands till they entered the labour room and he wasn't allowed in so he had to wait outside..

A/n
Let's all wish taehyung safe delivery .