Chapter Six

Fighting

Hey! We're publishing this story as soon as we make any edits, so the way you'll be able to tell that the chapter is over is seeing ' by CaptainSpaero and phoebeshalom ' so just keep checking to see new edits unless you see the credits. Thanks for reading!!

Ro's POV

This girl needed to learn BOUNDARIES. First she literally told Zara to get out of her seat, but I'm a nice guy so I pretended to be nice to her, then she kept talking to me even though I showed that I was CLEARLY not interested, then NOW SHE'S TRYING TO KISS ME?!!

I was panicking. No girl has ever come this close to kissing me. Okay, big secret here: even though I'm, like, not to be arrogant, but the guy the girls want, I've never kissed anyone before. Not even on the cheek. I've had plenty of girlfriends, but for some reason I've just chickened out if they've tried to kiss me. Then, if they get mad about that, I break up with them. I want to save my first kiss, for a special girl. Someone who I know I'm not gonna break up with in a few months, or even weeks. So I just spend my free time around these foolish girls, watching them chase me, until I find that special girl, someone who I can share a special bond, special friendship a special love with.

But right now this girl (sure, she's hot. But she's no Zara... I mean, she's like not really hot) is literally moving in to kiss me! All the sirens go off in my head. I don't want to push her away... I'm not that rude... but I really don't want to kiss her. And Zara's behind me...

Shoot. Zara will be watching us, thinking that we're getting closer by the second, when it's really just her. By her, I mean Celeste, the girl sitting next to me. Who's about to KISS me...

And suddenly Zara came to the rescue. THANK GOODNESS.

"Get away from me, you slug-slime-body-of-a-mutant-worm!!! I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THE WHITECAPS AND THE WAY YOU PUT YOUR HAND ON MY ARM REST AND THE WAY YOU ATE YOUR HOT DOG! You hunk of GOUDA CHEESE! You--"

That made Celeste pry her hands off me and look back at the scene unfolding behind us. Apparently the LAFC fan (the annoying guy who wanted us to move) was her dad, and here was my... my, I don't know .... Frenemy? hurling crazy (but insanely awesome) insults at him.

"Daddyyyyy! Are you alright??!" Celeste whined right as her dad threw a punch.

At Zara.

In the face.

I winced. That would have hurt.

"Oh no you did NOT!!!!!!!!" I yelled as loud as my lungs would let me, leaping over the chairs and tackling LAFC guy.

"Get AWAY from me! Security!! Security!!!" LAFC yelled lamely.

"No! NO! YOU get away from MY FRIEND!" I screamed, kicking and punching him like a maniac. I had no idea where Celeste was in all of this, nor did I care. But Zara...

Loser's cheek bone looked nasty. It was blackish and there was a big gash on her forehead. What made it worse was, tears were streaming down her face. She was sitting on one of our seats, hugging her knees, I don't think she's ever been in a fight like this before, pretty surprising considering her rebellious personality.

Zara's POV

It hurt a lot. The worst part was the sting, it felt as if I had been punched, which I had been. This was my first time being in a fight like this, also being punched in the face. I was scared. Karina was beside me rubbing my back trying to comfort me, but there was nothing she could do to take the pain away from me.