039

(Trigger warning, abuse ahead!!)

The days went on, Elena only stayed at Bakugo's place for another night before Bakugo got the call from Kirishima who had
received a call from Shinso. Apparently Elena's mother, Karla had been running houses to search for her, crying at each door, including his own.

Shinso had never seen Elena's mother that concerned, so Elena was only allowed to sleep one more night before Mitsuki drove her home, since Elena didn't have a wallet or anything.

"Thank you, It was really nice of you to have me stay at your house over the weekend. I'll repay you sometime, I promise!" Elena said, smiling as she opened the car door.

"Bye darling! Nice to have you over!" Mitsuki said, smiling as she waved. Elena smiled, and just as she was about to open the door to her house, she heard the car door open as Katsuki yelled her name. "Wait. Uh.." Katsuki began, trying his best to say something. 'Put yourself together, dumbass.' He thought, looking at Elena. But at that moment, he lost it. The innocent look in her eyes made him loose it. He couldn't form words, and it took him every ounce of power to actually breathe properly.

"Thank you. It was very nice of you to help me sleep..." Elena said, scratching the back of her head.l to spare him embarrassment. She ended up looking back up into his eyes before Bakugo could say anything. Elena had to stand on her toes to reach up to his face. And before he could react, she kissed his cheek. "Now shoo. Your mother is waiting. Bye Pomeranian!" Elena said, ruffling his hair before she pushed him back, trying her best to hide her own blush.

"I- sure.." Katsuki said before he walked back to the car, seeing a basically squealing Mitsuki. Elena smiled gently before opening the door and walking into her house.

"Elena! Oh- hicc- my god!" Karla immediately ran to Elena, hugging her upon seeing her arrival. Karla was drunk as usual, but crying more than usual.

Elena froze in her spot, not knowing where to put her hands. "I-uh- hi?" She managed to say before her mother pulled away. "Where did you go?" Karla asked. "I- a villain attacked me at the mall...a couple of days ago. I guess you could say I got some help. I lost my wallet, keys and my phone so I couldn't really call home or go home." Elena explained, scratching the back of her head.

Elena came to look around the house for any trace of her father. Relief managed to build up in her body, but before she could react a hand had grabbed her neck and pulled her up. "You let yourself get caught by a villain?! You're so fucking useless!" Her fathers voice echoed in her head. "B-but father- civilians c-could have die-" Elena began, only to be slammed into the wall. "I don't fucking care!" He yelled.

Karla cried out, sitting on the floor, crawled up against the other wall as she hid in her own knees. She was crying, probably even more than Elena was.

Junichiro continued to beat her daughter to a pulp. "Even with that fucking quirk of yours, you're still as fucking useless as ever! You will never be a hero, you should just give up and die!" Junichiro shouted as he managed to put his own foot on hers. "Father, please do-" But before Elena could finish, she let out a painful scream as her father crushed her left foot with his own.

"Karla, go cry somewhere else. You're being annoying." Junichiro said, glaring at his wife. Karla looked up from her knees. Her gaze averted from Junichiro and landed on the bruised Elena. Everything apart from Elena's face seemed bruised. Her legs, her arms, her ribs, her back, everything.

More tears left her eyes as she stood up. "Junichiro, please, consider this her last warning! Let her g-" Karla began, looking at her husband with pleading eyes before she was thrown across the room.