2.0

March 31st, 2022
Baton Rogue, LA
2:15am

—————————————————————————

Busting through the door of the women's bathroom, with her hands placed on his broad chest, under the plain black t-shirt. Pushing his tall frame to walk backwards towards the metal stall. Kane held firmly onto her slim waist, allowing the shorter woman to gently suck on his juicy bottom lip. Letting her lead him blindly.

Slowly she released it, just as his back pressed up against the cool tile wall. Bringing her deep chocolate brown orbs up to meet his hazed over hazel irises, both breathing deeply from the lack of air.

The two shared a similar gaze, filled with pure lust and a bit of admiration as well. Kane licked over his lips slowly, the tingling sensation of her soft tongue gliding against his own still lingering heavily in his mouth.

Alcohol coursed through their veins like a new stream of blood, only adding onto the intense energy being transferred between the two.

What started off as light conversation, them buying each other drinks and a couple shots a piece. Which in turn lead to deeper discussions, them bonding over relatable topics, flirtatious comments and subtle touching. Neither could deny it, from the moment they laid eyes on each other the sexual attraction was undeniable.

Kane moved one hand from her waist, following the bumps and curves of her frame. Until his large palm wrapped around her neck, giving it a nice firmly grip. Which earned a soft gasp from the shorter, he hummed lowly the slight look of fear in her eyes and the pout on her big lips made his dick react.

"You so fuckin' pretty mami." His seductive tone rasped lowly, followed by a groan of discomfort. Slowly stroking her soft cheek with the pad of his thumb. Daelynn had taken her bottom lip in to bite softly, feeling her hands get a mind of their own as they began exploring around the man's upper body.

"Thank you handsome" She replied sweet toned, leaning up on her tip toes for another kiss. Missing the supple feel of them already, his tongue tasted of cognac and skillfully searched every corner of her mouth.

Daelynn whimpered lightly, feeling her body temperature increasing rapidly. Her hardened nipples rubbed gently against the inside cups of the black bra, from the deep shaky breaths she was taking. Pretty brown cheeks changing to into a shade of rose from the increased beating in between her warm thick thighs.

He detached their lips, within an instant turning the shorter around to face the Brazilian Cherry wood wall. Placing their interlocked fingers up against it.

Their irises stayed connected, as she pressed her ass back on the tightness in his Ksubi jeans. Kane followed her lead, pushing his hips forward.
Biting down on his lip, letting both large palms explore her frame. Even through the material of her outfit, he could tell how smooth and soft her skin is.

Reaching her lower half, he finally got a handful of her ass. In awe at how amazingly supple it is, so natural and round. Tho it looked like she paid for it, Kane could tell it was hers tho. Just by the walk and stance, it was home grown and moved like water.

"Mm mm mm." He hummed lowly to himself, thinking of every nasty thing he could and woud to do her once they left here. She was just the type of woman he would obssess over in his fantasies and now had her caught up in his web.