3.0

April 1st, 2022Santo Domingo, DR8:25am

April 1st, 2022
Santo Domingo, DR
8:25am

—————————————————————————

Kaien's eyes slowly began to open and close, as he finally woke up from his day long slumber. A long low groan left his dry lips, as pain shot up and down throughout his sore body. All factors of sitting in the same spot for hours, barely moving. Being shot and taking a beating all played a major part in that, which also caused his temples to start throbbing. A headache rapidly arising.

His eyes finally flutter completely open and he looked around the dimly lit space. The only light present came in from a tiny square cut out in the side of the wall, he could hear waves crashing up against what sounded like rocks outside and birds squawking as they flew past.

Feeling weighed down, the weary man looked down at his body. Seeing silver chains restricting his bare upper body, with pain coursing from more than one spot. He was so woozy and a bit delirious, the headache didn't help much either.

Memories began to flood his brain like movie clips, helping him to understand and remember how he even got in this predicament. Now recollecting everything that happened a couple nights ago, especially meeting 60.

Which Kane could only shake his head at, truly disappointment in himself. Honestly he couldn't even be mad at her, knowing he too had his own roster of beautiful that did jobs and lined dudes up for him too. He was more so upset with himself, at the fact of not being on
his p's and q's that night.

Knowing niggas were gunning for his spot, along with the rest of his street etiquette that he completely disregarded. All the ways he could've prevented this situaton from happening.

Yet the man also knew this was inevitable, the past always had a way of coming back around full circle, all those innocent people suffered for no good reason because of him. The many lives he took and the lack of remorse he had while doing it, this was bound to happen sooner than later.

If he were to die today he truly wouldn't even mind. His money was long, so family and friends would be straight. He would go out as the youngest but most respected nigga holding up an empire in his city.

He was tired of being here anyways.

While drowning in his own thoughts, the sound of a metal shrieking and a door slamming shut snatched him out of the daze.

Making him turn in his head slowly in the direction of which the sound came, seconds later a dark skin man with ear length locs emerged from the dark hallway. He was a little above average height and had a finger sized blunt clutched in between his index and middle fingers.