Chapter 1: The scrap collecting God becomes the scrap collecting gege

(WARNING: This fic is not spoiler free.)

Creds to STARember ^

"No way...it's him again?!?"

There stood the former Crown Prince of Xian Le, Xie Lian, in all of his glory. Radiating a bright gold light that seemed to quickly fade as soon as many of the heavenly officials that littered the heavens began to whisper amongst themselves.

"Hey isn't he that trash god?"

"No way...he came back?!?"

"Isn't this the third time now..."

"He only lasted thirty minutes when he ascended a second time, I wonder how long his third ascension will last, hoho~"

"...." All Xie Lian could do really was awkwardly stand there in silence and let the people gossip.

Over the many many years he has been on this Earth, he had gotten used to all the gossip and talk people would casually throw around about him.

He had a very thick skin and almost nothing could ever bother the prince so these heavenly officials gossips and murmurs almost fell upon death ears.

"It seems like I've caused quite the commotion..." Xie Lian sheepishly smiled as he scratched his cheek, not knowing exactly what to do now.

"Your highness!"

Xie Lian immediately turned around and saw Ling Wen approaching him. She caught her breath for a moment as she seemed to have ran all the way here after hearing about his ascension.

"Ling Wen!" Xie Lian gave her a big smile but soon became rather embarrassed as he looked around and saw the amount of destruction that was caused by his ascension.

"Come with me at once your highness." Ling Wen immediately said as she ushered him away from the crowds of officials that gathered all around them.

"I'm really sorry..." Xie Lian bowed deeply.

Ling Wen had scrolls all strewn out on her desk, as soon as Xie Lian took a glance at what seemed to be a lot of zeros on those scrolls, his stomach dropped.

Ling Wen seemed to notice his expression and sighed, holding up the scroll that had the exact amount of merits that Xie Lian needed to pay for the damage costs.

"That much huh..." Xie Lian mumbled feeling rather troubled with this situation.

"That much indeed." Ling Wen confirmed.

Just as Xie Lian was about to give up all hope and prepare to become a slave to the heavens to try and pay off his debt, they were both interrupted by someone.

"That was quite the commotion outside."

Xie Lian quickly turned his head to look at the person who had just entered and for some reason...Xie Lian was almost at a lost for words.